Who banned you:
Bobby Clint

Ban length?:
7 days (week)

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Next time instead of utilising household objects to stop myself from being kicked due to "AFK" I will just accept the kick and rejoin.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes. Over 1 Month ago.

Why should you be unbanned:
My intentions were to not clog up server space or to break the rules by AFK'ing. I was simply concerned about being kicked so I used my headphones on the arrow key as to not be kicked. My reason for doing this was that I needed to take my dog out for a 5 minutes walk. I now know fully not to do this again.

I believe that this was all a mis-understanding due to the lack of context given regarding me being AFK. However, all I can say for now is that I had no bad intent and this will never happen again.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I have read over the rules extensively as to ensure that any other mishaps wont happen again.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I hold 2 whitelists (Exec. Researcher & Nu-7 SPC) which require me to be active. Also I really enjoy the RP which comes out the server and the community which plays on it.

I hold a great passion for SCP-RP and I would hate to miss out on key events or situations which I would've been involved in as they all hold great RP opportunities.

Last edited:

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hello Fergus. As you said it, I banned you for doing just that. I picked you up and waited about a minute before banning you as you were spinning. I understand that you have no ill will, and I thank you for following the proper manner of appealing your ban.

dunnolikes

Nov 23, 2022
Hello Fergus. As you said it, I banned you for doing just that. I picked you up and waited about a minute before banning you as you were spinning. I understand that you have no ill will, and I thank you for following the proper manner of appealing your ban.
Thank you for the reply boss. It honestly completely slipped my mind and I should of thought twice.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @nukethatchild ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon review of your appeal, I have determined that you didn't have any ill intentions. For the future, please note that we don't allow the use of +left/+right for the purpose of bypassing our afk system.

Based on the above, I will lower your ban to 3 days.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.