Denied AFK status in Tab menu

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

This would add a status similair to "wanted" to the tab-menu.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Not that I have seen.

Possible positives of the suggestion (at least 2):

I think this would be more of a quality of life improvement but here are some situations this could be usefull in:

If you would request to meet somebody you can now check if they are actually there before asking them.

If you want to get people lined up for a training you can see who is actually present or who is just afk on the job.

When somebody pretends to be AFK when being pulled into a staff sit you can now check if they are actually AFK or not.

And many more situations that you can probably think of...

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

I do not see any negatives of this suggestion other than that this isn't something with high priority.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I think it would be a nice quality of life addition that doesn't brake the gameplay loop or has major impact on the server but it could be usefull in some situations.

Zen

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Sep 16, 2023
+support
i wll say it's easy to see if someone is AFK ingame though - they have no weapon out and you can walk through them, even more common they float in the air a little and change up completely when you handcuff them
Not helpful when you have no idea where the person is or can't access where they are

Mar 26, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Cary “Raven” , Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons. We as the content team think adding this suggestion could encourage situations were metagame could occur for example if CI would want to kidnap someone and more. Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.