Status
Not open for further replies.

Merrick Travolta

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 18, 2023
The following is lore I'd wish to use for my DoIS character "Aiden Sato", It ties in with my SCP 8405 events and with my O5 character Merrick Travolta/The Lawbreaker.

Name: Aiden Sato
Former Occupation: Enlisted within the Armed forces, Iota-10 Operative.

Aiden Sato Born to Molly and Richard Sato in the city of Birmingham. He showed high aplitude within school but instead chose a career in the military. Though he never made it far as soon he was scoped and recruited into the SCP Foundation.

He quickly joined the ranks of MTF Iota-10 'Damned feds' and was assigned a handler and often worked alongside other operatives. His main group of infiliration being a group of radicals that survived a 682 surface breach and believed he was some sort of divine beast sent to correct the world.

Aiden would work to disrupt the group from within for some time, A frequent contact and fellow taskforce member "Merrick Travolta" would often assist him in making sure their activites are kept quiet.

Aiden's last operation saw him encounter what would be a powerful reality bender. Below is a transcript of his coms device when he encountered it.

"Hey uhh.. Phoenix, I'm seeing this weird... Thing? it... wait it's gaining a shape... It's... me? HEY, hands off... I said HANDS OFF!"

The rest of the audio being scuffles, Aiden was recovered later in a wounded state.

He has since been class E amnesticated regarding the events of this anomaly at his own request as he claimed "Since I saw that thing I kept... forgetting things, Important things.", He is being monitored for any further changes however his recent psychological evaluation showed a mildly increased level of violence.

This is short. but I only intend to play this character for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.