Ajlegamer's ethic's assistant application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajlegamer

May 22, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:581593469
Discord name:James Richardson
For how long have you played on CG SCP:5 month's (I think.)
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: Pacific Time Zone
Character name(s):F: Richardson James CI: James Richardson
Civilian name:Richard Gameman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:E-11 PVT, CI-G, and 096
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Failrp for talking as 912 and some other warning's for some reason I do not remember.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I think I will try to do the best rp in any situation and be ethical
and also responsible & professional.

-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: I have the responsibilities of being the left hand man of the ethics
committee member's and I will take any task given from them. I also have the responsibilities of mobile task force omega-1 law's left hand when ethic committee member's are not online.

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:My character always's
wanted to help the ethics committeehe always saw them frustrated and wanted to be an assistant and so here he is

it's the big time for him and he is being interviewed.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

- SUPPORT

Positive(s)

• N/A

Neutral(s)

• No real interactions.

Negative(s)

• Little to no legitimate lore.
  • Weak answers to every questions.
  • Cannot legally utilize any communication channels like Discord and Teamspeak.
  • Not a usual point for me, but age.
  • No real CL4 experience.

There's a lot of things that I can say in regards to this application. You went from 11 to 12 over the course of this app and your last one for Chief of Security, so I'm going to assume you had a birthday in the middle of these. With this in mind, it will be another 11 months at least before you can legally utilize Discord and Teamspeak. This is not to be mean, this is for your protection as a minor.

These answers are very weak and your lore is minimal, if any lore was given at all. You seem very well behaved for a 12 year old as noted by a very small ban history for someone that's played as long as you. However, you also have no real CL4 experience either.

I'm sorry, but you may need to wait a good while before you'll start being viewed for leadership roles on this server due to needing to ensure the safety of minors. Thank you for applying.

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: James's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are NOT suited to be an Assistant.

-Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.