Status
Not open for further replies.

MR AJ

MRP War Veteran
Apr 30, 2022
Name: AJ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54569693
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: I DM him on discord because i was on LOA, he changed the reason multiple time one was that i was inactive because the member of NHC i told about my LOA didn't log it, he then changed it saying i wasn't fulfilling as COL while i was on LOA and kept the demotion final
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: To NHC GEN Connor and on Disocrd as i was on LOA
Rank demoted from: COL
Who demoted you?: NHC GEN Connor
Date of demotion?: 09/05/2023
What is the case against you?: I was not fulfilling my COL duty's
Is this true?: No this is not true i had been doing them till i had to make a 2 week LOA for exams
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Failed my NHC trial resulting me being but back down to COL
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: Non
What is your side of the story?:

My exams where coming up so i needed a LOA (2 weeks long) for it so i tell NHC MGEN Sly about it he says its fine so i go on the LOA. When there was 2 days left on it 09/05/2023 i get a DM from my CPT saying that i got demoted to LT so i ask by who and he says NHC GEN Connor, So i ask Connor why did you demote me and his first response was that i have been inactive for 5+ days and i say i was on LOA, he said who granted it, i say Sly, He asked Sly and Sly told him he did grant it, and he comes back and "says the LOA is valid", he then change the reason for demoting me is because people are working harder than me while i am on LOA, He then says its because i took a LOA 3 weeks after i failed my NHC trial (which had nothing to do with it). He then changes the reason too i wasn't fulfilling my COL duty's while i was on LOA ( which before the LOA i was doing ) and said i would be put down to CPT (when i am currently a LT) so that i would be put back to MAJ if i work for it but currently can't as i am a LT.

That is my side of the story if there is anything else you need to ask me DM me on discord or poke me on TS.

Thank you for reading my Appeal

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Hello AJ,

When you failed you NHC trial and was demoted for the 3rd time from HC, I disagreed heavily with you being given COL back. Since coming into General I have been reviewing every single COL and MAJs performance. Certain members of your regiment (who will obviously remain anonymous) were extremely unhappy with your short stent as COL, the official demotion reason which I stated to you was "failure to meet the duties of a COL" which you displayed to have done. I did not "change the reason multiple times" I initially wanted to log the demotion as inactivity as no LOA was logged to make it as stress free as possible after learning that you were in fact on LOA I demoted you for the underlying reason, furthermore I saw DMs from you to a fellow member of your regiment calling me everything under the sun. Turning people within your own regiment against the new COL and NHC is normally a discharge and a blacklist, however I decided to not to as I understood how frustrated you were.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @MR AJ ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

After carefully reviewing the situation that led to your demotion from JAF COL, I understand that Connor was justified in his decision. As the GEN of NATO, he had the responsibility to ensure that all regiment leaders were fulfilling their duties. As the COL, you were expected to maintain a stable and healthy regiment, but unfortunately, you were not meeting those expectations. Cloak's rework of ranks clearly stated that individuals who were not performing well in their roles would be reviewed and potentially removed. In this case, the decision was made to remove you from your position in order to improve the overall health and stability of JAF. I fully support Connor's decision after speaking with him about this appeal. Regiments require strong and attentive leadership, and unfortunately, you did not meet those requirements.

As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.