Scotland
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:758908755

Discord name:Alan Froud

For how long have you played on CG SCP: i have played for about 3-4 mounths

In what country are you located?: The united kingdom

Time zone:GMT+1

Character name(s):Alan froud

Civilian name:Alan Froud

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):i am applying for UK scp rp

Do you have a mic?:yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):my scp lvl is 12, i can not provide an image it is not letting me unfortunately
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warn: NLR, reason i was new to the game i did not know the rules at the time.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:i have been doing a great job as scp's and been working harder than i usually would, i think i would be suitable for 096 because it will improve how i do things as an scp.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: docile and does not attack unless looked directly at the face.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: no 096 can not just go straight to d-block when breached.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: when 096 is loose MTF will open fire and try to lower his health then use the containment beam to slow him down and stop him from escaping then they use the scp restraints and put a bucket over his head so he does not attack anyone while being taken back to his cell, after he is in his cell he will be no longer breached and docile.

Illiterate

Apr 22, 2023
- SUPPORT
Didn't give enough detail
and you're incorrect on how 096 is recontained

Jul 26, 2022
NY?
-Support
i have yet to even read the application but i see the -support and i check why he did it and hes right 096 doesnt lose health theres no point in shooting him and beaming him while in rage mode is fail most of the application is straight up wrong seems you jsut said 096 is like every other scp or a 096 from another server but play more gensec or mtf if your in one and ask or see how you recontain him also you have 2 applications out i would reccomend having one at a time to show ur dedication in one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.