Alex D Eisenhower

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 6, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:128090358
Discord name: Alex D Eisenhower
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I currently have 3 days 8 hours
In what country are you located?: Im located in The USA living in Utah
Time zone: MST mountain standard time
Character name(s): My IA Agent is Alex D Eisenhower, my researcher is Leo Macarthur
Civilian name: I dont have a standard civie name. i change it each time.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for the US server
Do you have a mic?: I do indeed. i sometimes use it to much
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I don't have MTF and i do have some CI roles from XK class dono but i haven't unlocked them yet.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope nothing like that
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I believe that i can make a positive example on agents in IA, i enjoy training and helping new agents and i believe its time for me to officially take up the mental as an official ambassador, this way i can do more to help IA flourish
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I have a decent amount of experience on IA agent, and i know my way around the laws of the site. i believe that my knowledge and experience both make me suitable for this position.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have not written out a lot of documents, and all the ones i have done are on research. and as to what makes a document good, i would need to say a clear understanding on what your trying to express, in the case of research you want to focus on what you are testing, explain the fine details and listing everything you do. keeping track of your actions is vary important for a good document
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
A Good IA Ambassador will insure the agents of IA are doing there jobs well and not abusing there power. giving out appropriate sentences for arrests and insuring that these arrests where made with clear reason or proof. an ambassador will also oversee the education of new members of IA, insuring they have access to the handbooks and various guides including access to the Ethics constitution. An ambassador's duty is to educate the next generation of agents and insure that these new agents do there jobs correctly and efficiently
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Backstory: rough overview. if Squamish about blood and dismemberment don't read

His family where living a peaceful life in Alaska, Alex being the middle child, Asimov being the eldest and Yuri being the youngest child. with there 2 loving parents they had an easy life. until the family was attacked by Scp-4666 known as the Yule man.
the parents didn't survive but Asimove lead his brothers away and thankfully escaped unharmed. psychically . the brothers stayed with their grandparents after this in Florida, far from the dangers of the Yule man who never leaves 40N latitude.

getting older the brothers all had there own life paths, Alex joining up with the SCP foundation as a researcher. Alex getting to the rank of SR researcher before taking a job as an IA Agent, Alex was in HCZ after a normal day of testing. Looking down at his notes he was not paying attention to the world around him when he began to notice shaking, glancing up to notice he was standing near the containment chamber of SCP-682 he panicked, however before he could attempt to move away the door and wall burst open sending him flying back, acid now covering his body. attempting to get away however scp-682 latched down on his leg attempting to yank him back, tearing it off just above the knee. Alex continued to back away trying to escape death when Scp-682 bit his arm and started to swing him back and forth, with a loud pop Alex was sent flying with his arm being consumed by 682. the sounds of gunshots and MTF units rushing around filling his ears.
When next he awoke he was in Med bay, opening his eyes he struggled to focus at first as one of his eyes was now robotic, lifting his arm to touch his face he saw his right arm was now no longer flesh but cold steel. moving the blanket he found his right leg had also been replaced by the impressive robotic limbs the foundation had invented.

After beginning his job as an Agent he worked closely with his fellow agents and helped the ambassadors where ever they needed assistance. With plenty of time and experience of insuring the law of the foundation and the ethical constitution wasn't violated he decided to put his hat in the ring. assisting in training new agents showed that he has the ability to help in more ways then just enforcing the law. and this is when Alex D Eisenhower decided to submit his application to become an IA ambassador to further assist his department in insuring that the site follows the laws and rulings of the Ethics committee.

Last edited: