Alexander Partyzant's Executive reasearcher application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:180865360

Discord name:Alexander Partyzant

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the begining but i've had 3 long breaks (Now its summer break so i have alot of free time)

In what country are you located?:poland

Time zone:GMT+2

Character name(s):Alexander Partyzant, Alexander Verkeiof

Civilian name:Alexander

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF-NU7 PVT, CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes, 6. Most of them are failrp and fearrp but i am a changed man now and don't do stupid stuff.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I want to get more experience as a cl4 personell. I also want to help new researchers with the experiments and conduct one's myself. The last reason, is that i want to help approve documents that are interesting and that will make me want to read them.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I have good ideas for tests, most of my documents are long and detailed with the outcome being very interesting. I am also active in the mornings when not alot of people are on so that i can approve documents faster and not keep people waiting and help around the site.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-About 4 or 5. A exxelent grade document needs to have a solid hypothesis, outcome and procces of experiment. A exxelent grade document must also be long, possibly with pictures or even descriptions of events that may have happened during the test. It must also have the right approval and grammar.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-The responsibilities of a executive researcher are simmilar to a senior but with more addons. You need to help new researchers with their documents, oversee or approve any crosstest and do presentations that can teach Jr researchers about what we do in the foundation.
A executive researcher is allso requiered to take care of his team by closing the blast doors when there is an emergency or talk to the IA when they arrest a researcher.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Alexander Partyzant, Born in 1989, Poland. He got recruited by the foundation when a nuclear power plant in [REDACTED] malfunctioned leading to the deaths of 20 personell. He was lucky to survive. After some time in the foundation, Alexander quickly started to understand what his job is and his do's and don'ts. He was always a quick learner. In just 3 months, he went from Jr. researcher to Sr.researcher and was quickly seen by the DOR at site [REDACTED] who proposed him a transfer to site 65.
Alexander Tested on many SCP's with interesting results with the SCP's being: SCP-023, SCP-002, SCP-166 and a few more.
Give him a chance won't ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.