Time zone: UTC
Character name(s): Alexander Partyzant
Civilian name: Alexander Verkoifer
Do you have a mic?:

-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-CI operative, MTF NU-7 "Hammer down" Operative

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

-I have gotten one warning before, for having a weapon as a researcher.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

-I want to help new people such as Jr. Researchers out and do some high-quality tests on SCP's which require LVL 3 or higher. I also want to get some experience as an LVL 4 job for other, higher-ranked jobs such as an 05 council member. I also want to meet new people in the higher ranks and conduct high-quality tests on SCP's with them. The more people, the better. The last thing as to why I am applying for this job is because there are not many people who can accept documents and I want to help them out.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

-I am a very friendly person and I'm very good when it comes to coming up with new tests ideas and conducting them. I also like to talk with intelligent SCP's about some things and conduct interviews with them. The more SCP's I will have access to, the more high-quality tests I can conduct and help understand what each has in mind or why he is doing it.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- 2-3 but I will make way more in the future. What makes a document good is not about the findings of the research but the insides. The only tests that should be inside script.net are those that can make the reader feel passionate and actually get them into reading the whole test paper and not just the end. It should also include some evidence of their research like photos or having it caught on camera. The whole point of doing research is about the process and not the product.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

- Help researchers and Jr. researchers conduct research on SCP's they don't have access to under their vision and give them some tips and tricks to improve their research. They should also conduct research on the more classified SCP's and help understand them.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

-Alexander Partyzant is an ex-military dropout who was transferred from site-19 after the many containment breaches they had. He was born in 1988 in Poland and move out to the USA when he was 15 to find work there. He joined the foundation at the age of 21 and climbed the ranks very fast. So fast, that he had to be put on a 5-month suspension from work from it.
He is a very friendly person, saying hi to everyone he meets on the corners and helping his colleagues as much as he can. Although his grammar is not the perfect, he still writes some great documents and has huge potential inside him.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2021
+Support
+Pretty Active
+Good lore
+Poland ?????? ??? (bilingual?? Def not because I'm polish )

+/- Haven't really seen you run any experiments but I've seen you on researcher
+/- Has a CI role (+/- because idk how CI operates)
+/- Had limited interaction with you but you seem pretty friendly.

Last edited:

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
+Seen in game a couple times
+ Seems to understand how to be a researcher in terms of getting D class and their documents
+/- Haven't really seen them do experiments but I do know they run them

Status
Not open for further replies.