Civilian name: Alexander Verkeiof
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-CI-A (Active), MTF NU-7 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

-I have 2 warns. One for NRP and one for FAILRP

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

-To conduct interesting cross tests on different SCP's, help the research department by approving documents and confront the researchers that made them into becoming better, and conduct training programs for all researchers. Also, I want to get some experience with a CL4 role to be able to apply for a CL5 role somewhere in the future.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

-I am a decent Roleplayer, I can get on with people really well and I get recognized almost everywhere I am. When I am active on the server or in RP, people will know about this and I like to conduct interesting RP scenarios.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

-4-5. A document needs to have a solid purpose. If you create a document that has been done by a thousand people before, expect it to flop. You need to spend a lot of time on a document to make it look and feel good.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

-The responsibilities of an executive researcher are to help researchers and Jr researchers as much as they can while proving to be helpful to the foundation by handling situations with the IA and MTF. Approving documents and cross tests is a very important thing that the executive researcher also does.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Alexander Partyzant -

Researcher Alexander Partyzant, born in 1999 in Poland. Although he wanted to become a combatative, once he saw SCP-999 his state of mind changed and he wanted to become a researcher and do experiments on different SCP's. He was officially trained in site 25 but was soon transferred to site 65 where he learned from the best. He sprouted through the ranks like snails come out from rain and quickly became a trusted researcher. The SCP's that he experimented with are usually aggressive, but he always finds a way to calm them down and conclude a test on them while they are calm. Hell, he may even become an [REDACTED] in the future!

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for taking the time to make another executive researcher application.

Today we have decided to deny your application due to concerns about your maturity & Level of Information Regarding the Stated Role. There have been a few reported incidents where you have displayed behaviours that we would not expect from a prospective holder of the executive researcher position.

You may message me on discord if you have any further questions about why your application has been denied.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.