Alexander's Partyzant moderator application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): oskarpogromcapl

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 274 hours

In what country are you located?: Poland ??

Time zone: GMT+2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Alexander Partyzant Nu-7 PVT

Chaos name (include your rank): Alexander Verkeiof, no rank

Civilian name: Alexander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180865360

Discord ID (name#0000): Devi#0220

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...zants-executive-reasearcher-application.5142/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/alexanders-executive-researcher-application.2892/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/alexanders-executive-researcher-application.2644/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have recived 7 warns and 1 ban but they are all from 2022 or 2021. None in 2023

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was a admin at a darkrp server once, plus a job irl

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, i have played on various servers that had serious roleplay + i am playing SCP-RP for over a year now (Started since the server launched in 2021)

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-4 in the summer break, 1-2 in normal time

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to upkeep the roleplay level on the server. I can see that sometimes, staff can't handle all the reports or some go un-accepted and i want to help them overcome that.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think i would be a good fit for the moderation team. I don't have "A stick in my ass", but i know when to act serious. I goof around on the server, (not rule-breaking goof) and i understand from my perspective how some people may get angry becouse their roleplay got ruined by a troll. I want to stop people like that.
I am active in the mornings, evenings sometimes even in the night since its summer break. But even after that, i will try to be as active as i can.
TL;DR : Cool guy, likes to help people

Last edited:

''Apollyon"

Feb 25, 2023
Negative
+Good Vtime
+Was admin before

-Large amount of old warns
-Short
answers
-No interactions
- If you know when to get serious then you should know an application isn't the place for Unprofessional wording

Do note this is just my opinion and I still wish the best of luck with this applications verdict

I have to state, all the warns and bans are at least 10 montsh old, and i have changed as a person through that 10 months.
The last warn i have gotten was on july 24 2022.

As stated before, i wish to help the moderation team, so if the information that is in the application is not enough or they aren't specified enough, then i will understand if i am not a good fit for the moderation team.

I have alot of free time right now, and wanna use it in a way that benefits other people too.

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+/- Not enough interactions

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral verdict.

Oct 21, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Alexander Partyzant

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

It seems that you are not yet a recognized member of the community as of yet, with this it would be extremally difficult to vouch for you as a benefit to the staff team, become more engaged in our forums, Speak with people ooc and become a well-known member before attempting to re-apply

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.