1711310917782.png
In what country are you located?:
-Romania
Time zone:

-EET (UTC+2)​

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
-Nu-7 CPL Alexandru Levkin [HH-S]
Chaos name (include your rank):
-Maxim "Blade" Martsinkevich (No rank because I'm a GOC player and can't be in another regiment)
Civilian name:
-Alexei Levkin
Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:1:519660340
Discord ID (name#0000):
-metallumiscrazy
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1711311528991.png
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes I have played various HL2 rp servers.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-On school days I get home at 5-6PM So maybe 4-5 hours. On weekends I usually don't go out so 10-12 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I wish to provide assistance for newer players that need help in general or with understanding the server rules. I'd say I'm quite a regular on the server and that I'm pretty active , and with such an active job as Nu-7 I believe I can not only spot out players breaking rules while doing my Nu7 duties but also callouts from the people in the teamspeak bringing attention to rule breakers.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I believe my activity with the community in general whether that's IC chat or OOC chat will help me notice issues or rules being broken by players. But I am a human as well and I have made mistakes , whether that's acting on impulse in spites of rage or simply goofing around a bit TOO much. I never fail to call someone out on their improper behaviour no matter if I know them from fellow regiments or if I'm good friends with them , I will not be strict as a ruler with an iron fist but rather I'd be like some sort of balance , I will maintain neutral behaviour when dealing with a sit and there will be no biases, If I feel like I'm not suited enough to take the sit on my own I will call for someone to take my place if I believe I could be a bit biased or upset.
Usually when school is out or it's the weekends I can hop on early hours where there are usual minges or people who think they can get away with breaking the server rules , Since I've experienced this type of stuff before I believe that if I were to become a staff member I could counter this behaviour super quickly so we can all have a nice RPing environment without any general assholes or minges.

SkyWing

Feb 8, 2023

+Support

- Great Nu7 and would make a good addition to the staff team!

Gaben

Mar 4, 2024
+/- Support

- You have alot i mean alot of ongoing warnings
- You know what you want to do

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@MetallumIsCrazy

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

MetallumIsCrazy

Feb 29, 2024
@MetallumIsCrazy

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Appreciate the response brother , you have a good one and I'll be awaiting the SL

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
-Support
5 active warns
2 bans within the last month
1 kick within the last month
I would recommend becoming more settled in the community and learning some of the rules a bit better before applying for staff

MetallumIsCrazy

Feb 29, 2024
-Support
5 active warns
I would recommend becoming more settled in the community and learning some of the rules a bit better before applying for staff
As I said , I've made mistakes in the past , I tend to lash out when something really bothers me. Plus , my most recent warn was from 2 weeks ago , since I've been in Nu7 I haven't so much as gotten a verbal.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
-Support
5 active warns
I agree with this, alot of active warns and 2 bans within the last month.

As the application template states
Moderators and admins are trusted to act responsibly and professionally at all times within the server, so if you've been caught breaking rules it's probably best that you wait a few weeks before applying. Staff members are trusted that they'll administrate the server when it's needed; this means that you'll lose lots of roleplay time if you pass the staff recruitment interview.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Denied

Hey @MetallumIsCrazy
Thank you for showing interest in being a staff member. Unfortunately at this time, we will be denying your application. You have active bans and warns, we would like to see you with a clean record next time you apply, that means you can't receive any bans or warns, while having good Vtime.

You may reapply in 3-weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.