For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1.743.3h
In what country are you located?: Iran
Time zone: GMT+3:30
Character name(s): "ALFA"
Civilian name: ALFA
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu7 CSG <held>/GSD CPt and CI-G <hold>
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 8 warnings i just got 1 new other its was long ago when i new for sever
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security? i was captain for long time (around 10 month) and i know what is duty of captains i'm applying to CoS to teach other captains to hold security department in its prime
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: i know how to lead GSD and combated and i have knowledge about GSD and what we need do to make security better
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: control d-block/ give order to GSD/make document/doing interview for CPt/train cpt/do tryout for any person wanna get RRT or HWL
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: ALFA
man or women: man
Access Clearance Give info foundation: Lev 1 +

alfa was 9 year old when his father decided to teach him how to handle a gun his father choose to give hims a m1911 and not any m1911 it was for alfa grandfather old but still useable his father used bottle as targets in range of 15 meter it takes days but finally alfa learned and it was obvious that alfa was good at using firearms

years later he was at school class when his teacher told the class about a tournament, tournament needed a team with three member and one leader students start to choose their team after an hour teacher asked students to write down their name members and leader of team

PVT ALFA for militray base he was doing duty like other soldier and when he walk around beas he hear alarm **WE UNDER ATTCK EVERYONE BE COMABT**
after 1h fight with enemy he save lot team and Gen and he kill lot enemy
after 4day PVT ALFA got promot to CPL when he try leave GEN told him **GEN: before you leave i have someone wanna talk with you about something** ALFA: hm about what?*GEN: you well see**

**unknow person: Hello CPL ALFA come here i wanna talk about something**
**ALFA: before start you don't like say your name? **
**Agent Jackson: oh my bad my name is Agent Jackson im here to give you job**
**ALFA: like what and why you need give me a job?**
**Agent Jackson: i have job for you in one facility the have SCP in facility and we need some security to help as**
**ALFA: facility? and whats SCP mean?**
**Agent Jackson: you ask to much just say yes or no we give you all info after you join**
**ALFA: look like its something good sure**

ALFA when he join security team he start as officer and he was doing all job at all time he help lot people at facility after 3 months he become one security CPT in site-65

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023

-Major Support

>Few if any Interactions
>For 10 months of being a Captain I don't recall seeing you at all
>Application is lacking heavily
>Lore is basic and also lacking
>Application is also poorly written

cityismy

May 10, 2023
-Support
Your application is severely lacking, especially for a Senior CL4 position, crappy non-schizopilled lore

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Jamal Dingle

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
+good interactions
+i have seen hem alot as captain
-app is lacking
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Held
Nu-7 LT/SGT
CI G/A
Gensec Captain

Holding
O1 LT
096 whitelist
Senior agent​

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

MASSIVE +Support

Mature

Active

Good interactions

Been captain for long enough

Deservs the promotion

The application is massivly lacking, I would recommend you update it.

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021
-Support

You made an almost identical app previously. You had a lot of time to improve it but you didnt.
Activity is a bit lacking too.

Maksim "Enigma"

Jul 19, 2022
United Kingdom
- Support

App still lacking from last time

Inactive as far as I have seen

You have potential to suit this role but you need to put in the effort IMO, Good luck!

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Inactive

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022

- Support

- Marked as inactive on roster
- Haven't seen on in ages
- Extremely poor application
- Simply not fit for Sr CL4 yet

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @"ALFA"

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.