Not open for further replies.

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022
Your in-game name:Alladin Olk

Your SteamID: 76561199097971487

Your steam community link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199097971487/

Date of ban:12/7/22

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Severe toxicity. I said the word "Faggot"

Who banned you: I don't know.

Ban length?:
3 Days, but there gonna add 3 weeks too it.

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I will be more professional in the server and think about the consequences that will happen if I break the rules. I will try to enforce good behavior to myself and try not to say things that way hurt other people and the would break the rules of the server.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Around 3-2 months ago i got banned.

I have received a couple of warnings for "NLR" Metagaming" Micspam"

Why should you be unbanned

I Acknowledge my mistake and know why some people would be offended by it. I Acknowledge that i broke the rules and I admit that I did break the Rules. I Apologize sincerely and i wish i can be forgiven for my mistake I have made on the server. I I'm very sorry if I offended anyone and I am once again sincerely apologize for my actions and wish that i could have avoided the mistake of breaking the rules. I want to say sorry to everyone I have offend and want to clarify to them that I really do apologize. I ask for forgiveness from to the people that i have offend and i ask to be forgiven.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I won't say anything if i don't have anything nice to say. I Promise that i would never break a single rule ever again. I pledge with my heart the I a fellow Roleplayer would never say anything bad or offensive to anyone on the server. I pledge that i would never call someone a "Faggot" ever again on the server or in any server.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because it's the best server and I have over 80 hours in the most beloved server I play it everyday when I can. I love the people in the server and I love the way the server its made and the way it has developed it has good staff and admins and its one of my favourite hobbies is to play on the server i can't imagine i got banned from the server i really wish to get unbanned from the best server ever and my favorite server.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello @swadowreecon, as the staff member that banned you, i will be answering to your appeal.

You were banned today because you said a slur that's classed as Severe Toxicity, and since it wasn't your first time, it's classed as Class B and your ban will be eventually extended to two weeks.
Unfornately, since i can't remember who made the report agaisn't you, i no longer have the clip that was shown to me.

I understand you might be frustrated with the situation, but the clip clearly showed you saying that slur.

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022
Hello @swadowreecon, as the staff member that banned you, i will be answering to your appeal.

You were banned today because you said a slur that's classed as Severe Toxicity, and since it wasn't your first time, it's classed as Class B and your ban will be eventually extended to two weeks.
Unfornately, since i can't remember who made the report agaisn't you, i no longer have the clip that was shown to me.

I understand you might be frustrated with the situation, but the clip clearly showed you saying that slur.
so you don't have proof? i thought might have said it when i was getting arrested so someone reported me and you don't have proof? personally i would not ban someone for 2 weeks until they show me proof. if feels unfair and bs that i got banned without proof.

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022

I want to be unbanned for now until you find the clip.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
so you don't have proof? i thought might have said it when i was getting arrested so someone reported me and you don't have proof? personally i would not ban someone for 2 weeks until they show me proof. if feels unfair and bs that i got banned without proof.
I want to be unbanned for now until you find the clip.
Before you were banned, the person that reported you for saying that slur showed me the clip where you called another player that slur.

Naturally, right now i don't remember who was the player that reported and because of that, i don't have the clip.
Oh, and by the way, don't forget the fact that you admitted to saying it in this same appeal.

Have a good day.

shawdowreecon

Jun 19, 2022
Before you were banned, the person that reported you for saying that slur showed me the clip where you called another player that slur.

Naturally, right now i don't remember who was the player that reported and because of that, i don't have the clip.
Oh, and by the way, don't forget the fact that you admitted to saying it in this same appeal.

Have a good day.
May i ask for 3 days and not of 2weeks please at least.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @shawdowreecon,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading through your Appeal and reading the response of the Staff Member involved I've decided that your ban will not be lifted. You are welcome to join our Server again after your ban is expired.

You may re-appeal in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.