Denied Allow 106 to move through Player Entities

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Allows for 106's no collide ability to walk through doors to extend to player entities.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Would enable for 106 to move through a crowd of people to get 1 specific person that he'd want instead of having to capture everyone in the room or the people attacking him.
Could open the gate to some unique situations where important personnel would need to flee more proactively as he can simply phase through the walls of guns to get them.
(also I'm pretty sure he was able to do this before but I could be mistaken)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Could be used in a very annoying way for 106s to target 1 person in particular and camp them and only them.
If he was used to break a firing line as he could move through players and ensure that none of them escape

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It's a small and simple change that doesn't really effect the balance of 106 because of how slow he moves to begin with so him having the ability to walk through other players doesn't effect much besides large groups of people all clumped up(i.e. firing lines).

Last edited:

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Lightsoulist,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. We will not be adding the functionality to no-collide player entities for 106, as there is no need. If players are abusing their entities to "trap" SCP-106, make a sit.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.