Denied Allow Character Deletion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Gives people the ability to delete their characters

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Not that I know of

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

It lets people who mistakenly made multiple characters in the same faction to delete their character
It's a Quality of Life change.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Dev time? there really isn't a negative.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

It should be added because I have two Foundation characters and I want to delete the one I don't use to have less clutter on my character screen I also don't really plan on playing C.I so I'd like to delete my other useless character.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Hi!

Anyone at rank Senior Admin+ will do this for you happily! Just make a sit in game and they can sort it.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support leaning towards +/-Neutral
-Would be a nice addition to be able to do this by yourself manually. Although I dont think this would be a dev priority or anything as it can already be done by seniors.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
+Support leaning towards +/-Neutral
-Would be a nice addition to be able to do this by yourself manually. Although I dont think this would be a dev priority or anything as it can already be done by seniors.

I only suggested it because I was unaware of Seniors+ being able to do it. I didn't think it was possible at all

KingViper115

May 2, 2023
Hi!

Anyone at rank Senior Admin+ will do this for you happily! Just make a sit in game and they can sort it.
While yes that can work as well , this suggestion is mainly about the ability for people to manually delete their character if they want to with a click of a button.

Douglas

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Aug 7, 2023
Canada, ey?
Suggestion Denied

Hi @ToasterStrudels ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

If multiple characters on the same faction are made in error, call a Senior Admin+. Adding this would cause many cases of accidental deletion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.