Content Suggestion Allow Event Jobs To Spawn Some Select Entities Via The F4 Menu

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Make certain things available for GMs to spawn via the F4 menu on Event Jobs - Specifically anything that would, to spawn otherwise would require giving that usergroup a permission that's not okay to give them - For example, let's say I want to spawn a drone or a Dimension bridge, etc. for use in an event; GMs are not allowed to spawn Entities. This permission is restricted to Sr. Admin+ with good reason. However, this gates off a lot of things that would be fairly reasonable to consider allowing GMs to spawn (especially since Special Agent(?)+ can freely spawn in drones - and cartographers, Dimension bridges, for use during their normal gameplay loop, but if we want one for an event, we have to bug a Sr. Admin).

Conversations would need to be had about what we could allow the Event Jobs to spawn in this way.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

@Ronin is literally writing this suggestion right now even though I told him I'd be on it, because he's a total goofball.
how is he an SGM, what

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

• More use for Event Jobs - Currently, we only use Event Jobs for biometrics, comms, sometimes tab menu title stuff and such; This would provide another layer of functionality that would also expand the GM toolset.

• More use of the Entities section in the F4 menu.

• Less bothering staff for this specific menial thing.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

• The standard (primarily performance-related) caveats that come with having more vectors for there being additional entities.

• Prescribing spawning this way opens up spawning the things in that menu, to everyone that has access to that job - Meaning that by virtue of TGMs being able to use the Event Job, they would by default have access to these things, too. This may not be desired unless it is possible to restrict those options in the F4 menu by usergroup.

• Not needed.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Simple one that arose from a discussion about spawning these specific example things. I leave the suggestion open-ended because there may be more things that would be ok for GMs to be allowed to spawn that fall under this umbrella of "This specific individual thing would be fine for GMs to spawn, but allowing them to do so would mean we need to give them permission to spawn all these types of things, which we're not okay with", that I can't presently think of.