Content Suggestion Allow for scrolling through drafts when uploading to the SCiPnet

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.

RatGod

Apr 5, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion wishes to add the ability to scroll up and down through your clipboard drafts when choosing to upload a document to the SCiPnet.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't believe so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
The first positive is that it would allow for a user to keep more documents within their clipboard without needing to discard some for the purposes of uploading something else. The second positive is that it would provide a quality of life feature that would almost certainly be received overwhelmingly positively.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I can't necessarily see any negatives outside of the potential annoyance that making the feature may be.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe that this suggestion should be accepted as it provides a much needed feature to the SCiPnet, one that seemingly is only positive. Its quite a small feature that would do a ton of good.