Denied Allow Site Manager/SC to close the Core Sector Blast door.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion allows Site Manager+/SC to close the Core Sector blast door, during rare circumstances
Example: Multiple SCPs about to breach PW/Enter PW, and for the safety of the Core sector the door is closed.
Its already possibile to do this, it just requires a member of Senior Admin to spawn the keypad.

TLDR:
Multiple SCP in core sector/breach Core sector, Site Manager+ /SC close Core Sector blastdoor.
And maybe make it so SCPs can break it, but it takes twice as longer as a regular blast door ( EZ blast door)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It would stop the spawn camping within Core Sector from SCPs.
It protects the VIPs located within the Core Sector.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
It can likely be abused.
SCPs wont be able to enter the Core Sector sometimes.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe, this should be accepted, I am not going to say " It makes sense in RP" but it kinda does, you have multiple VIPs, and multiple CL4 ( INCLUDING) CL5 inside Core Sector, and if a SCP breaches there they can kill them quite easily.
To make it so its more 'fair' for the SCPs, they would still be able to break down the blast door, but it will be twice as long as a Regular Blast door, just so the balancing loop isn't disrupted.

Last edited:

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
+Support
I thought the doors were purely for decoration, I had no idea they functioned because I have NEVER seen it used on US(Even though it could have been EXTREMELY helpful in some breaches)

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+support

But I don't want to trust a Site advisor to open and close that. So Site manager is good. Gives them more responsibility and overall more authority

Suggestion Denied

Hi @Claire! ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the fact we believe this is an unnecessary feature as in the event of a major breach or emergency there is a breach shelter located within PW for use by all personnel.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Angry
Reactions: Naffen
Status
Not open for further replies.