Denied Allow Sr. Researchers and / or Sr. Doctors the ability to buy beakers.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds the ability for Sr. Researchers and Sr. Doctors to be able to buy beakers without having it locked through a paywall / having to be CRB.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
It has been suggested before, of which the suggestion allowing medical consultants to have them. Mine is a bit different because it gives Sr. Doctors as well as Sr. Researchers to buy beakers.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Being able to make cures for sick people easier, as well as researchers being able to make chemicals without having to be CRB.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Possible spam of beakers?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think it should be accepted because this would allow people to make cures for sickness' and make chemicals and such without having to become apart of CRB which would be a hassle for someone who just wants to get beakers, and doctors being able to spawn in beakers and such without people stealing them and then them having no way of getting another beaker due to the Chem lab being locked with a code lock from CRB.

Reactions: Philadelphia

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
+support I think that this is wonderful because the amount of times where I have run out of beakers or other chemical glasses is honestly kinda amazing.

I think it should be lowered to perhaps Doctor and Researchers but that might be a stretch.

MeetMeat

Jan 29, 2023
+/- Support

Beakers shouldnt be locked behind a paywall However, Chemists becoming useless would be a problem. Donations keep the server running and making donation roles weaker wouldnt be good, unless Chemists lose beakers but get more chemical output but that would probably be "P2W".1695950111892.png

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds the ability for Sr. Researchers and Sr. Doctors to be able to buy beakers without having it locked through a paywall / having to be CRB.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
It has been suggested before, of which the suggestion allowing medical consultants to have them. Mine is a bit different because it gives Sr. Doctors as well as Sr. Researchers to buy beakers.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Being able to make cures for sick people easier, as well as researchers being able to make chemicals without having to be CRB.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Possible spam of beakers?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think it should be accepted because this would allow people to make cures for sickness' and make chemicals and such without having to become apart of CRB which would be a hassle for someone who just wants to get beakers, and doctors being able to spawn in beakers and such without people stealing them and then them having no way of getting another beaker due to the Chem lab being locked with a code lock from CRB.
+Support, no reason for this not to change. It's unnecessary for it to be behind a paywall.

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @FestiveJimb ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We have a full job that has access to all of it. Along with you are able to ask other people to help you such as people that have access to the chemist job or DOM/DOR.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.