What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: Combat 48, reserach 2, support 22

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI commander
Nu7 lCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Rdm warn, Metagame warn and a fail rp warn
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- month and a half
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I am applying for special agent because i genuinely enjoy DEA and would like to be part of it in a grander scale.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I believe I am suitable for DEA because of my past experience, also I am all to familiar with how surface works and to caviat off that I can adapt to most situations that arise on surface.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written a couple of documents on CI, What makes a document good is the formatting, proper grammar, the effort put into the document, and the roleplay behind it (if it's an in-game doc).
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-
  • Leading the lower-ranking DEA personnel,
  • Ensuring the department is being represented well at all times
  • Training new DEA members.
  • Overwatching DEA Agents and Senior Agents
  • Helping DEA Agent and Senior Agents when needed.
  • Assisting agency managers in running their agency.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Alpharius was always an individual smeared in mystery, not many know how he came to be in the Foundation, but his backstory is a tall tale of tragedy... Alpharius belonged to a loving family in a nice and quiet neighborhood in North Jersey, his father was a hard-working man and his mother stayed at home, but one day his dad messed with the wrong kind of people, you see, the Mafia controlled that part of Jersey and Alpharius' dad was late on paying his dues, this isn't something the Mafia would accept. Don John Newington sent his made men over to Alpharius' home late at night and set his house on fire, Alpharius was the only one who got out but his parents met their demise there. Alpharius swore ever since to get revenge on the Mob my any means necessary.

Alpharius was now an orphan and lived at an orphanage, a place he hated, at night he would often sneak away in attempt to search for a purpose, one night he stumbled upon a mysterious man... A man who was a master of martial arts. He told Alpharius he would teach him his ways to bring down the Mob that has long plagued Jersey, Alpharius thus began his tough and rigorous training, he spent many years learning from him until he was an Adult. When Alpharius was ready he sailed to the Mafia's headquarters. He fought through waves of mobsters until he finally slayed the Don himself, John Newington.

When his task was complete he roamed the streets, now lost, he didn't know what to now that he finally had his revenge, his teacher appeared from the shadows and revealed his real identity, he was an Agency Manager for the DEA. He offered Alpharius a job in the Foundation, and Alpharius knew he found his new purpose.

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.