Accepted Alter 035's CC to make auto-close take longer.

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Alters 035's CC to have a Level 3 keycard scanner on the inside to escape with, or would make auto-close take longer, whichever option you all deem fit if this is accepted.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Scaling the positives & negatives on a scale from 0-5 with how important I think they are each, 0 being least important, 5 being very important.

• Fixes an unintended (hopefully) side effect of the auto close CC that makes 035 have a very short time to get a host. This can result in the door getting closed on his face instantly ending his breach (4/5).
  • Especially with how unpredictable / buggy the 035 possession can sometimes be, it is difficult to grab the mask quickly (5/5).

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

• SCP-035 can escape and continue his breach if locked inside while grabbing his host (1/5, 0/5 if you go with the latter alternative).
  • SCP-035 can hide a LV. 3 keycard & guns in his CC and breach during testing (5/5, 0/5 if you go with the latter alternative)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I think this suggestion should be accepted as it is a similar situation to when 076-2 had to call staff when his elevator was Clearance 3 access. Can be frustrating when your breach instantly ends because you were just barely not fast enough to grab the mask and book it out of your CC, especially when the 035 swep can be sometimes unreliable.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello, in regards to SCP-035 blast doors auto-closing, it is not suppose to happen and will be fixed very soon. In the mean awhile, until it is fixed, I will try and set the auto-close timer to something very high so that it doesn't auto-close immediately.

Will move this to accepted due to the reasons above.

Status
Not open for further replies.