Content Suggestion Ambiance Suggestion.

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.
Jun 3, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds a way to mute/reduce the sound of the deafening ambiance. You can use the same thing you use in settings to adjust third person camera for the ambiance adjustment. (The scroll wheel thing from left to right and have it adjust the ambiance volume.)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
If it has then this needs to be added, but I assume not.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
You cannot stop sound the ambiance thus people dont have the annoying sound blaring in their ears. For those who want to keep it or atleast lower it they can do so but for those like me that are annoyed by it and constantly have to bind stop sound to a key just to mute it for 5 seconds/reset it cause it gets louder as time goes on it seems, it will make it so we dont have to mute sound effects to hear what someone is saying during a breach/on surface/on the background while we are trying to do stuff.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
There is literally nothing negative that could come from this, not a single thing.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Cause this is a small fix and wouldn't take much time, data, or storage to do and should have been done a while ago. If this cannot be done then I would like to know why. I know coding and I know this would cause zero issues, next to zero memory issues, and next to zero time spent. Thats how easy it is to do it compared to the other stuff the devs work on. Its a small fix but could solve a big problem for players.