Denied AN94 gun fix

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove.
-This fixes the ridiculous visual and initial recoil the AN94 has on the omega-1 officer job and CI-C COM job. Not saying that the gun has to be an absolute laser beam but in medium gun range fights you will lose to weapons such as the VHS-D2,ARX,M4SOPMOD BLOCKII. I think putting it in line with the EBR-14 or somewhere close in that area would be good or whatever content team suggest is best

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?
-I'm 9/10 sure this is the first.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2)
-More love given to the O-1 officer job and CI commander job because we both agree that the gun can use a decent buff.
-more of a fair chance to Win gun fights a certain ranges instead of getting fried because you can't see where you are shooting.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion.
-If the buff is to good then i can see the weapon being OP as it does have pretty good DMG values.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted.
-It should be accepted because every Kit deserves to be balanced enough to play without you having to go get a perma weapon because you know your start up weapon kit will be useless against the Meta that we have now between multiple weapons (AS VAL,ARX,VHS-D2,M4 SOPMOD,FHR) you guys get my point.

Auburn

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi HUNK,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

The reason the AN-94 has high recoil is because it has an incredibly high DPS. If we reduced its recoil it would just be blatantly overpowered. We recently reviewed the AN-94 when looking at the EBR-14 stats, and concluded that the weapon was fine in its current state. If you are experiencing too much recoil, you can equip a foregrip to reduce it.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.