For how long have you played on CG SCP: 300+ hours
In what country are you located?: Czechia
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): 'Typhoon' Anderson [FR-3]; "Typhoon" Anderson
Civilian name: John Jones
Do you have a mic?: Yes and i prefer using it over typing
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E11 CPL [FR-3] (former) ; CI-Beta ; MTF A-1 SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
- yes, i have received i think 2 warnings shortly after i joined the server, as i did not know i could not name myself Jack sparrow and talk as 049-2. i know better now. (my third warning is getting removed. link for reference) I have not received either kicks or bans.
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jason-m-staff-complaint.2396/

- Why are you applying for the Chief of Medicine?

I generally enjoy playing support classes (have a medical license both on my foundation character and my CI character) and thought i could push my medical rp further - and after the fairly recent removal of medic jobs for A-1 and O-1, the medical department is more important than ever and i would like to help other players get more engaged with the medical department if possible.

- What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:

I have fairly decent leadership skills, enjoy playing as a medic and i've spent a fairly large amount of time on the server playing as a medic, be it as foundation or CI. As i mentioned before, i hold a medical license on both my foundation and CI character. If possible, i would like to help the development team with improving the medical department (idk how to code so i'm not sure how) since it's now actually important after the removal of MTF medics. I also have previous experience with management of gmod RP servers.

- What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:

Overlook the medical department, check and grade documents submitted my the members of the medical deparment, train medical trainees and afterwards give out licenses (if they do well of course) and last but not least attend to injuries of other foundation staff.

- Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Anderson has studied medicine at the Charles University in Prague and has graduated at the top of his class, which is why the foundation took interest in him and offered him a job as a doctor on Site 65. Anderson has quickly risen through the ranks thanks to his determination and is now one of the leading medical experts in the foundation. In the future, he might potentially discover a cure to one or more of the many anomalous diseases the foundation has come into contact with. He is very passionate and determined about his job and is a genuine and caring person.

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
Neutral
+ active IG and TS
+ nice guy

= recently demoted for failrp
= not much rp with him on medic

good luck

- (ex big minge) Tony

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Neutral support Reasons stated above as tony sayid
and ill add that when i have seen him on e-11 hes been doing good rp
outside that i didnt really like how he was rping
and havent seen him much on medic job either

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+ Support
+ nice guy
+ great rp interactions
+ valued member of A-1
+ Tends to priorities rp
+ Very active ingame and ts

Cheddar

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Jan 1, 2022
Neutral
-Active
-I don't see you play medic that often, same reasons apply as I said to Noah, I see you doing combat-based things.
-I am Unaware of how good your document writing skills are, and I'm unaware of how your medical RP goes

I'm sure what Dominic says is most likely true, but I haven't seen it myself

Either way, Good luck

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic
Neutral
-Active
-I don't see you play medic that often, same reasons apply as I said to Noah, I see you doing combat-based things.
-I am Unaware of how good your document writing skills are, and I'm unaware of how your medical RP goes

I'm sure what Dominic says is most likely true, but I haven't seen it myself

Either way, Good luck
I'm the author of the mental health checkup guide, you can check it out :)

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Typhoon Anderson's application for a position as Chief of Medicine.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Chief of Medicine, however at this time the committee is in agreeance that you are not best suited to be Chief of Medicine. We would recommend that you take all necessary steps to ensure your behaviour around the facility remains the best which we expect from all personnel at all times.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application.

Signed and Approved

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.