Anderson's Overseer Assistant Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199077577635
Discord name: cawmrade#6052
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around a month.
In what country are you located?: Romania.
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Anderson - Foundation | Johnson S. - CI
Civilian name: Anderson Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do have a microphone.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
All current roles: CI - Alpha, Executive Researcher and Nu-7 Private.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've received around 3 warnings for meta-gaming or Fear RP.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate for the Overseer Assistant is the fact that I have experience with managing people and I do hold a Level-4 position. I do know how to manage high stress situations, an example would be when SCP-682 grew an eye (Roleplay event) and I tried my best into evacuating personnel to minimalize casualties. I don't want to say I am the best candidate however I do think I capable of holding this position, since the start I've always grinded my way up to do my best and each time I did a mistake I admitted and I tried to repair the damage. I've also have military experience as I was in Nu-7 and combated CI the best I could.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant in RP is to assist the O5 Council with their duties. They sometimes manage situations such as mass data breach and anything ordered by the council. The O5 Council occasionally authorizes the Overseer Assistants to manage high-stress situations and they do get full power. Overseer Assistants are basically the people who speak for them.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Anderson was an Executive Researcher since 19/03/████ till 9/04/████

He has served years inside the Research Department and proved loyalty to each of his supervisors.
He was the Cognitohazard Division Leader and conducted many SCP-096 tests in order to find a way to terminate it. Sadly, he wasn't able to, however he had done submissive work to do SCRAMBLE Goggles V2.

"Dear Dr. Anderson,

We have seen your past work with SCP-096 and wish to help you. We have granted you authorization for every needed test which includes the SCRAMBLE Goggles for future endeavours.

Signed by the ████████"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.