Another day, perhaps?

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm officially joining the world of Mac next week and I'll be leaving MRP in all significant capacity after then. I'll be playing for another 3/4 days I'd imagine.

I could install it and play but honestly there's not really much for me to enjoy about MRP since I got shafted down to PVT for the OOC stuff. I'm working to put that behind me and hopefully I come back more patient and overall a more fun person to play with, like I used to be.

I'll be leaving to mainly focus on my studies and research, I have put in a lot of time on MRP since it launched and it's not really too healthy, especially when it's drained all patience out of me to the point where I've acted the way I have.

Honestly, the only thing that I may come back to do in any significant form would be Gamemaster, that's the part of MRP I truly loved doing, all the story-writing and the roleplay. I want to thank everyone who's helped make all my stupid little stories just work really well. I'll try for the demotion appeal, but I don't think it's going to get very far. If I get Gamemaster, then I'll still be dropping my activity quite substantially, but I'll be around once a week or so to do sorta big events for you all.

I want to thank everyone in the community for making it the place it is, I'm sorry if I've upset or offended anyone the past week or so, It's not intended and it's really not who I want to be. I've had an absolute blast of a time, it's been such a fun experience and that all comes down to the regulars who just come on to have fun.

I'll miss fighting in wars and doing smaller bits of roleplay, but it's time I take a step back from MRP, let some wounds heal and focus on my Uni work.

All the best,

Worlds most epic PVT

Valkyrie

• Sad
Reactions: Zype

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
You could've told your Uni that you have very important GMOD duties to attend to and they'd probably understand

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Come back soon pls we'll miss you! <3
Have fun don't die

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: Valkon

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Maybe finish online school 1st before tryin to correct english?
Sir I'm expecting a very important e-mail sir and all these notifications are making me excited please stop getting my hopes up sir

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
UPDATE

Having had my GM appeal denied, I'll be leaving effective immediately. Thank you everyone for making my time in this community one of the best! Hope to see you all again soon.