NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR MAJ Redacted 109
Civilian name: drako dormus
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/drakos-uhc-application.3476/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- see insert
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-i have been a ag maj for6-9 months , and now a AOR maj for 3 months .
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- i have been a long time member of the CO team so i know a lot of people and got recommendations from my co team to go try for sc. i have a lot of time in the server so i know some strategie (but i can always learn more) i want to be the bridge between CO team and realy high ranked people. i also want to replace the aor UHC for a reason. i want to make people be more active during peace time and build fob's. during mine time i saw a lot of great men come and go and i want to be one of those men :D. i am dedicated and easy to talk to / accesible becaus i am almost 24 hours on Discord. i can make announcements pretty well and i am good with google document.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- Ex- AG LTCOL , Ex- AG Maj , EX swb MSGT , Current AOR MAJ
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strenghts:
Long time CO
people know me =D
friendly
Weakness
school ='(
activity sometimes (vacations is good but during week i can do 4 days )
need some guidance

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2022-10-19 205107.png
    Schermafbeelding 2022-10-19 205107.png
    77 KB · Views: 8

Fexxyzin

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 18, 2021
+Support

+Mature
+Good Leader - I already have see 109 leading some wars and doing it pretty well
+A lot of experience

+/-activity - 109 you cant play every day, it is understandable you have other things to do, but if you can maintain this 4 days a week activity I think it is already minimally acceptable

Based on the points I presented above I think you deserve a +Support and a chance to show your potential within the SC team, I also think you've improved a lot from your AG days, and I've always been by your side since the beginning of your CO career within AOR I can say that you did a good job and improved in several aspects.

Good luck.

Ex. 10th SD LCPL | Ex. KGB SGT | Ex. FSB Senior LT | Current AOR LTCOL [REDACTED - 5]
Ex. UAF LCPL fexxy's

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
-Support

I don't normally provide feedback on High Command applications but I think I will need to weigh in, in this instance.

I have known you to be a long-standing member of the community and I have recognised you from the AG days. Back then you were a good CO but you never aspired to do more than that. Your activity back then is on par with the activity level you have now. Now in this current instance before reading the application I would have had no objections to you having the chance to become SC, i'm of the personal opinion that anyone should be given the chance to prove themselves. After reading this application and seeing your current mentality on the RP situation that you clearly described in AOR CO office, I cannot provide support at this moment in time. You state " i also want to replace the aor UHC for a reason". That AOR SC member is me, yet you have failed to approach me with any issues that you may have and this correlates that you lack the communication qualities that we would expect in SC. I am a very open person and easily approachable yet you have not come forward. I suggest you reconsider until you are truly ready to fill the shoes of an SC member.

Feel free to contact me on TS and I am open to changing my verdict if I deem it appropriate after a conversation.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral leaning -support
+Mature
+Friendly guy

+/- Activity is a bit of an concern but its decent i guess
-what doofy has stated is also a bit concerning

numa

Sep 10, 2022
+Support

+Experience
+Mature
+Friendly

-/+Touches grass

Good luck

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
- Support

+ Friendly, chill guy
+/- Unsure on maturity since I left AG
+/- Application is okay

- Poor activity
- Haven't seen you lead a war
- Lazy SCO
- Management skills need work
- Unprofessional

Good afternoon Drako, I have gone with a - Support , I'll explain why

Let's start with your activity, quite frankly you are not active enough for SC. And I'm hearing from other NWO members that you haven't led a war prior to this application. Next I would like to speak about how you deal with things as a SCO. I remember when AG was in a very bad state, Kvalax and I raised our concerns to you because you were one of the only CO's we trusted at the time. You promised us you were making changes but at the end of the day you didn't fulfill that promise. When the SNCO team has to step up to SC because their SCO's didn't make changes looks very bad, the only reason AG activity got better was because of the SNCO team taking action. I also remember when we used to hold CO meetings, I used to raise my concerns to you and you would immediately feel attacked and start to get angry which is very unprofessional .This would not be a good look for an SC member. Your managing was also very poor, when I asked you to update the roster because I wasn't a CO yet, you would say "Yes I'll do it" and then just not do it (This happened NUMEROUS times). Which lead me to go to different CO's to ask. You have been in the community for quite a while and have been a very longstanding member in AG. This doesn't take away that your maturity can be way better and this is one of the main factors I expect an SC member to have.

BTW this quote "i also want to replace the aor UHC for a reason." , the AOR Reg gen in question said you haven't even spoken to him about this which confirms my doubts if you have changed or not, which you haven't

Please do not feel personally attacked or anything, I am giving my honest feedback and how I experienced my time with you in AG.
I never had any problems with you as a person outside of RP and stuff.

(this is a copy&paste but I feel the same way I did from back then)

Last edited:

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
-Support
Has A
tendency to be immature
No Leading Experience. Barely Lead When Was AG LTCOL aswell.
Activity Isnt good.

Hello Drako, I personally dont think you at all ready for the SC experience. Your 0 Experience in leading mixed with your immaturity has a very bad Look onto You New Application For SC. Also, Your motives for applying for the rank dont help prove your new Level of maturity that you have supposedly improved.

Good Luck,
SWB COL Harry

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
-sup
"i also want to replace the aor UHC for a reason."

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
'I also want to replace the AOR UHC for a reason'

If that had been said whilst I was GRM I'd have instantly denied your application and very likely demoted you. I appreciate this is likely a spur-of-the-moment thing and you probably haven't considered what that actually means.

It's akin to a soft coup of power against someone you have disagreements with, but it also means you don't value or respect the decisions of those actually leading. If you did, you'd talk to them about it or approach the AOR SC with your problems.

I had to work with a collective UHC that struggled to maintain the support of regiments, sowing this kind of division is really not helpful.

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
APPLICATION DENIED

Good afternoon Draco,
Unfortunately on this occasion we have decided to deny your High command application
If you would like to know why please contact me in ts3.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks if you wish.

-SCOM 'Horus'

Status
Not open for further replies.