Appealing my 7 day ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujah1

Jul 17, 2023
Your in-game name: I think its Billy Sal or probably admin on duty (yes i changed it before i got banned i think)

Your SteamID: 76561199510331301

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199510331301/

Date of ban: 12/18/2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP - Combat Cuffing - Failrp- LTAP

Who banned you: William \"stealth\" White [ACM-4](STEAM_0:0:107425811
Ban length?:
7 DAYS (time left: 4 days 22 hours 24 minutes)

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Follow rules, abide by the regulations for certain situations, such as fearrp, no combat cuffing, and acting in a way that fits the role i am playing.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
yes i have been warned before for failrp, i dont think i warned for combat cuffing, and i have been banned for failrp.

Why should you be unbanned: I have been banned twice over failrp and now I understand that it is something to be given attention to and not be ignored, as my actions can disturb the experience of other players which is something i understand now, in addition to that, I play SCP-Rp as my main mod on GMOD since its fun and has a unique experience which is not something I'm keen on losing, so id like to say i recognize that what I did was wrong and would like to show that i will stop performing any kind of disrupting behavior.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: read the server rules and abide them, whilst remembering my past sits and experiences regarding any failrp warnings and trying to avoid getting myself into any of these situations again

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
it has a very unique experience that keeps getting renewed the more you learn about how the server, i'd like to mention, that at the time i was kinda ready to start creating a large number of chemicals, Class D, amnestics, brainwashing syrums and alot more so please give me chance

Last edited:

Mujah1

Jul 17, 2023
My friend plays on the server, he is called onse, he is playing on the server, and go called to a sit, and because they Thought he was me, they say they want to extend my ban and they banned him

Last edited:

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Appeal Response

Hello @Mujah1 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

I will provide some further context regarding this situation, 3+ sits were made whilst I was on AoD in which were all combat cuffing / FailRP sits. Once taking one of them and checking logs I had noticed that you had cuffed 5+ people within the last several minutes in which it had become clear that you had NITRP, with this I had brought you to the sit and began explaining why you had been brought. During this you had decided to cuff myself and the individual that had reported you and then left the server. Due to you breaking FailRP 5 times during this you had received a stacked warnings ban on top of this which totals the ban to 7 days as presented within the punishment guidelines.

Hope this clears things up,
"Stealth"

Mujah1

Jul 17, 2023
Appeal Response

Hello @Mujah1 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

I will provide some further context regarding this situation, 3+ sits were made whilst I was on AoD in which were all combat cuffing / FailRP sits. Once taking one of them and checking logs I had noticed that you had cuffed 5+ people within the last several minutes in which it had become clear that you had NITRP, with this I had brought you to the sit and began explaining why you had been brought. During this you had decided to cuff myself and the individual that had reported you and then left the server. Due to you breaking FailRP 5 times during this you had received a stacked warnings ban on top of this which totals the ban to 7 days as presented within the punishment guidelines.

Hope this clears things up,
"Stealth"
@Stealth I understand the cause of my ban, however i wanted to ask that if it can be appealed, and i apologized for my actions, however it should be noted that My friend ONSE GOT BANNED FOR 7 DAYS IN ADDITION FOR GETTING MY BAN EXTENDED
BECAUSE THEY THOUGH HE WAS ME, what KIND OF LOGIC IS this, look regarding my primary cause of being banned, look im sorry, i havent had the time to explain that i dont believed i cuffed 5 people for no reason, because i do remember that there was something doing with some tech experts, because i kinda remember being chased by some of them, and an IA agent tried to arrest me at that time, so i think 2 or 3 of those arrests may not have totaly my fault, but correct me if I'm, so please if you can reduce my sentence I promise you it would never happen again, and please talk to the admin who banned my friend this morning, (NOTE: i just checked, it did not go back to 7 days, its 7 weeks, 5 days WTF)

Last edited:

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Billy Saul,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have decided to approve this ban appeal however I will only knock off 1 day from the ban and the rest can be served out (from the 7 days). I highly advise against cuffing staff in sits even as a joke when you are TPed to a sit for combat cuffing. Take the time to re-read the key rules and what you were banned for prior to getting on the server again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.