Appealing my 7 week ban (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujah1

Jul 17, 2023
Your in-game name: probably not admin on duty

Your SteamID: 76561199510331301

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199510331301/

Date of ban: Sunday dec 24th 21:39:46 2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evading

Who banned you: Melon

Ban length?: 7 weeks 6 days 23 hours 40 minutes

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: apparently not let my friend borrow my games

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes i have been warned several times, and banned twice, this would count as the third
Why should you be unbanned: because i dont understand what i exactly did wrong,
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will promise that i have not evaded any of
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I just GOT my ban APPEALED, IT WAS 7 WEEKS THEY REDUCED IT, i finished IT today, and I GOT BANNED BECAUSE melon said my steam ID is connected to another steam ID, its because this game got borrowed my friend, and in addition to this game being bought from an outside seller not in steam

PLEASE READ THIS
(Look this is pretty much to be a heads up, i got summoned to a sit today, by someone named 'melon' saying my SteamID is linked to another banned account, my game crashed mid sit, but im kinda skeptical to join back, but the reason im brining this up is because my friend his name is onse, got banned because he was told his account is linked to another bank account, this shortly happened after i was banned, which also got my ban to be raised to 7 weeks, but thankfully it got appealed, so i kinda see a link, but i regarding this, i wanted to ask that you please allow me to explain his situation as discord is not allowed in his country (he is in the UAE) and he has tried to appeal it but for some reason it didnt work, it kept giving him a black screen that woudn't load, secondly i have allowed him to play on gmod by allowing him to borrow gmod and some games via steam which could have caused this mess about correlating accounts, so look please just talk to him or melon please if you see this just unban or what not, and dont put me a sit telling me 'want to explain yourself'.)

Mujah1

Jul 17, 2023
just a heads up, im sorry for the 'damn' in my title, i dont think i wrote it on purpose, so please just ignore it

Mujah1

Jul 17, 2023
this the 'please read this' was written as more of a question before i was rebanned, and i was rebanned the day i finished my original 7 day ban, so please take at look that, because my ban was appealed, and i left remarks about this in my previous appeal

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Hello @Mujah1 !

Just a quick question for you, what is the SteamID of your friend? I require it so I can get to know this situation further and understand why this ban was applied!

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Mujah,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I chose to deny this ban appeal as we cannot confirm if it was you attempting to evade a ban or if it was your friend playing on the server using your game. When you share games you run the risk of this occurring as it identifies both accounts as yours with you attempting to ban evade the server. If there is a way for your friend to appeal his ban he may however, until then, our systems have flagged you for ban evasion on the two accounts and the ban will remain in place.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.