Jonathan

Steam ID:
STEAM_1:1:546979954

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I have a mic

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is my first app although I plan on making some more in the near future for other positions

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No I have never had any staff issues in the server nor have received any warns/kicks/bans.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
no these is the very first server i joined when i first got the game and i havent went to no other servers

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I have played on these server as A1 and ik how to take roleplay serious I only play RP on gmod so I have arround 300 hours

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on between 6-11hours based off my current schedule. I get off work at 1:00pm EST and the rest of the day I am completely free, I don't work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays so I am very active on the server and wish to use some of that time and put it back into the community.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
i have friends that play as moderator Larry and some in 0-1 i just want to learn and have fun and make the server a better place cause ik a lot can happen and my girlfriend plays as a doctor and i want for her and everyone else to have fun and enjoy there self's .

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Personally i do not believe I am special over any other applicants due to me still being relatively new to Gmod staffing. but i want to learn i always wanted to learn to play these game so when i had money to get it. and i started to play on these server i had a blasted and i cant get enough of it and to help i would make sure people are having fun and making sure they are following the rules so if i am able to help that would be great

MateoSantoro

Apr 17, 2022
+Neutral leaning towards support

+Active
+Seems to have good and genuine intentions for the server

-Listed total gmod hours under the playtime question not his server playtime.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @TheHolyKnight72 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.