Time zone:gst
Character name(s):carlton
Civilian name:carlton
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp uk
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: ci-operative
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:1 and for (xp-farming)
-
Why are you applying for Site Director? to restore order and command to the facility and to make sure that everyone is doing there job the there upmost best ability
-
What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?: i am a good team leader and would rather direct than advise and because as i have sat on the sidelines i have observed the little work some people have put in and would like to restore order in the facility
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:to make sure the site is running smooth and correctly and to make sure the staff are doing there jobs and if there is any concern i will report to my higherups and to watch over lower management to make sure that the jobs are being completed and not messed about
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:they would be involved in figuring out the integrity of the facility and dealing with the 0-5s problems solving them and managing all the staff making sure no problems pop up.
my character would be a hardcore member of the foundation and has been involved with the scp foundation since day 1 has come straight out of a high knowledge school, who is quick thinking and a great problem solver

Last edited:

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022

-Support

I do not believe you understand the qualities of a site director

Lackluster application

Little lore

Lack of experience

Deleted member 982

yea yeah, he should get O5-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Eclipse

Lock/Neko

Dec 14, 2021
Currently -Support

-Does not understand what Lore means
-Terrible application and formating
-Says is a good leader but has near no experience
-Very immature

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
I'd recommend getting experience as an Advisor before applying to Site Director. It would also be beneficial to get a whitelisted Clearance 4 role within a Department
-Support

Jan 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hello, @DIJIspeks
Your application has been denied.
I recommend fleshing out your application and gathering more experience within the foundation.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

IMG

- O5-3 "The Commissioner"

Status
Not open for further replies.