Arachnids Ban Appeal [SCP-RP USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
Your in-game name: "Arachnid"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102443766
Your steam community link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165153260
Date of ban: 08/27/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):"Banned by Executive team"
Who banned you: Cloak
Ban length?: Permanent
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will reframe from using Edgy humor in external discords including both homophobic and Racial slurs.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? From memory i have Two toxicity warnings, A ERP warning, Two RDM warnings and potentially a FailRP warning (I'm unable to get the exact warnings due to being unable to get onto the server.
Why should you be unbanned: I I have apologized to all groups involved in the incident that lead to my permaban and i haven't and will continue to not use those words to describe people within the CN community even if its in a joking context , because even if its a joke everyone might not take it that way,

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I can ensure that I will not break any rules by preventing myself from saying bad things when I get the impression of others, and if I feel like I need to do anything I know that won't resolve well I will learn to control myself and stop what I am doing and leave, I will also stop myself from saying things in particular on external discord servers, knowing that what I said was bad. I will further distance myself from the people I do not also get along with.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello @"Arachnid", currently your ban appeal is quite short which doesn't give us much reassurance that if you do come back, you won't cause any further issues. For example, how exactly will you ensure that you won't break any other type of rules?

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
Hello rushi,

I'd like to first apologize for the briefness of my ban appeal as i wrote this to be a continuation of my former one (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/arachnid-ban-appeal.18818/) , which was more in-depth. as for ensuring i don't have further issues, i plan on treating everything i say in external discords as if i were speaking in the civil discord. i realize now that speaking negatively about other community members can, and often will find its way to them in these sorts of environments. Ontop of this, its unacceptable to even talk about members behind their back, especially when it relates to immutable characteristic. Should i have problems with anyone, I'll ensure i talk directly to them, and only keep it about genuine complaints i have in relation to them. If there is anything else i may improve on, or needs more clarification please let me know.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @"Arachnid",

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing your ban appeal, we've decided to give you a second chance. However, if we see that you are back to your previous behavior, your ban will be re-instated and your next appeal will be much harder to appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.