Archie Bambozzini's 2nd DoM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:208260925
Discord name: LuckyRichterian#6487
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 9 months on and off. 50 days of playtime
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Archie Richter (Civ) Archie (CI) Archie Bambozzini (Foundation)
Civilian name: Archie Richter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Beta, E-11 SPC, IA Ambassador, Medical Consultant
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've received around 5 warnings, many from when I was new to the server, All expired.
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine? In my time as a Medical Consultant I've felt the medical department is often lacking the RP experience they were intended to have, If I was to be accepted as Medical Director I would enrich and enhance the RP within the medical department. Another reason I am applying for medical Director is that often there are little to no Senior CL4 members on after restart and many CL 1-3 members often have no-one to ask for help, being in the AEST time zone I would be able to be on site during those times and help those who need it. For 2 months now I've seen medical try and fail at new "initiative" and I will ensure this will no longer happen if I was accepted as DoM.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?: Having experience in nearly all departments as a CL3 member and in IA as an Ambassador I have learnt how each department works and how to help members of those departments with most issues they would have. Having experience as a Consultant for a reasonable about of time and being active nearly every single day has also taught me how to help run a department, being on often when other consultants are not, I have learnt how to deal with large issues by myself and I would like to take this knowledge and teach other consultants about it if I was accepted as Medical Director. In my time as Consultant I have given 80+ Medical licenses, the highest of any medical leadership member ever.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
- Accept/deny Consultant's applications
- Run day to day medical duties
- Speak with other department leads about "cross training" (first aid events)
- Approve Consultants' projects

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Archie Bambozzini is Italian and one of 4 Bambozzini brothers. He is the son of Don Bambozzini, his other brothers still are back in Italy. Around the age of 21 he moved to Australia for a new life. Later he found work with the foundation and worked his way up to Agent over time then he later transferred to site 56, He has a passion to help others from other sites and would often taken time out of his breaks to help people from other foundations that are stopping by. He is usually quite cheery but can be very serious when he discovers issues he finds to be a problem. Over time working through the ranks of Internal Affairs he gained the job of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After a 2 week break due to the ████████ ██ ██████ ██████████ incident, Archie returned as a casual worker filling any available CL1-CL3 positions that were offered to him, one of these jobs was Combat Medic which Archie found very intriguing and stayed in this job for a while. Upon finding out there were open Consultant positions Archie snapped up the opportunity and is still awaiting a decision from the Medical Department Directors. Once accepted Archie was known for never taking a break and promoting nearly over 80 trainees for their good work to the rank of Doctor. Archie was also known for spending his own money to help research within the medical field and helping Chemists with their tests with Chemicals.

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
+Support
Archie is one of the few consistent consultants i see on the US site, He is active and supports medical on site by giving them things to do. Id love to see what positive changes he could make for the medical department (One that has very little to do at this time due to the removal of HH3 under the previous DoMs leadership).

Reactions: Archie Bambozzini

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Even though he can get carried away having fun sometimes, he only cares about the betterment of the department as well as improving the department for the future, I am sure if he is given the opportunity he will prove himself 10 times over, good luck Archie.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support
+ Active

dedicated and is the person to go to when you have questions about medical! I believe hiring Archie would be a very healthy idea for the department.

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

Archie is one of the few people that grew up with me on this server. He probably knows as much as I do about this community. From IA Agent, to Ambassador, to Consultant, Archie has brought his best to the table in every regard. If an issue ever arises with Archie, he goes out of his way to make sure it is amended. Archie has always striven to reach the position of Department Director, and I think it is his time. Archie is what this department needs right now, and I cant think of anyone better than him to bring the Medical Department to glory again.

BRING BACK HH-3 !!!

Good luck, my friend!

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
+Support
Although I have nearly nothing to do with medical all my recent interactions with Archie have been positive, would make a great DoM

drmeow

Apr 5, 2023
+Support
Pretty much the reason I decided to stick around when it comes to medical, would make a fantastic DOM. Just looking at it like a numbers game, he's probably trained most of our current medical staff. With how much of a strive he's already put forth towards improving medical as a Consultant, he'd be a perfect pick in my opinion.

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022
+support
-Active
-Experienced
-W interactions always
I stole DIA from him, so its past due for him to get a Director position, much deserved

Asp

May 17, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Archie Bambozzini
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Archie Bambozzini. Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.