Archie Bambozzini's Medical Consultant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: 76561198376787579
Discord name: LuckyRichterian#6487
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Like over half a year, got like 900 hours of playtime
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Archie Richter (Civ) evil Archie (CI) Archie Bambozzini (Foundation)
Civilian name: Archie Richter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador, CI Beta, E-11 SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 2 warns currently active, all others are expired. My 2 current warnings are FailRP (I stabbed a civ that was already downed as a IT Spec) and Toxicity (I made a distasteful joke which I regret and its my first warn of this type)
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant? I want to become a consultant as I feel medical is a department often pushed to the side and neglected, which often leads to RP becoming boring and dry. If I was to become a medical consultant, I would be focused on making the RP within the medical department a fun and enjoyable experience for the doctors and anyone else involved, this would include "trainings" on how to perform procedures such as physiological evaluations and general medical check-ups that will hopefully make medical a primary option for new and veteran players alike.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: In my time as an Internal Affairs Ambassador, I learnt how to deal with all different types of people on the server and how to respond to their actions, I learnt that simply talking to them about an issue they have causes is far more beneficial than putting them into a jail cell for 10 minutes, I would apply this same principle to my leadership style as a consultant and use this to teach important lessons to my medical personal.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Electroshock Therapy
1. Access and evaluate whether or not EST is required.
2. If it is required bring them into the EST room
3. Explain to the patient what will happen in the procedure to reassure them
4. Ask them the safety questions "Do you consent to EST" "Have you been revived in this current life"
5. If they answer "Yes" to consent and "No" to if they have been revived in that current life grab a harpoon
6. Tell them they will feel a slight pin prick and "Do not go into the light"
7. Throw the harpoon and defib them
8. Ensure whatever they needed the EST for has been cured.
9. Heal them and thank them for their cooperation
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?: Medical Consultants must manage the medical department to the best of their ability. This includes administering medical treatment and procedures to patients, giving the medical license test to trainees and doing mandated medical checkups on CL4+ personel
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Archie Bambozzini is Italian and one of 4 Bambozzini brothers. He is the son of Don Bambozzini, his other brothers still are back in Italy. Around the age of 21 he moved to Australia for a new life. Later he found work with the foundation and worked his way up to Agent over time then he later transferred to site 56, He has a passion to help others from other sites and would often taken time out of his breaks to help people from other foundations that are stopping by. He is usually quite cheery but can be very serious when he discovers issues he finds to be a problem. Over time working through the ranks of Internal Affairs he gained the job of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After a 2 week break due to the ████████ ██ ██████ ██████████ incident, Archie returned as a casual worker filling any available CL1-CL3 positions that were offered to him, one of these jobs was Combat Medic which Archie found very intriguing and stayed in this job for a while. Upon finding out there were open Consultant positions Archie snapped up the opportunity and is still awaiting a decision from the Medical Department Directors

Sep 4, 2022

+Support

Archie is a very good fit for Medical Consultant. He has had CL4 experience, is active, and does a damn good job. Personal experience working alongside him, he has more than shown his loyalty and dedication to jobs he performs, and in honestly I would love to see him as a Medical Consultant.
Best of luck!

Reactions: Archie Bambozzini

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Good Evening Archie,

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, Your application for medical consultant has been Accepted. Feel free to contact me in game and we will proceed with the next step.

Kind Regards,
Derek White

Status
Not open for further replies.