"Ares" consultant PAC3

Aress

Sep 24, 2022
PAC: 073 Right Arm, a Mask, Red eyes, a hat.
1683794850279.png1683794905701.png
Character lore: Young man named "Ares" become a doctor for the Foundation, He as done alot of work with the clearance level 4 medical team and became a ACM. As his time in ACM he saw his Dpt. director giving out cybernetics to people and so "Ares" started to ask the people that had got the cybernetics form Dpt. director. one person told me that the reason he had the cybernetics done is to improve his capabilities to make himself stonger and faster, Once i heard about the benefits of cybernetics i talked to the Dpt. director that was giving people these cybernetics and told him may i get some of the cybernetics. But "Ares" did not know at this time that the Dpt. director was an ex Church of the Broken God, then the Dpt. director told "Ares" once you become a consultant you may get cybernetics. So "Ares" started worked hard in the medical department and after 2 week's he gained the trust of the medical lead team and became a consultant, After he became a consultant he went to the Dpt. director and told him "may i have the cybernetics" and he said yes so "Ares" said can i get my eyes, face, and the right arm replaced with cybernetics. and so "Ares" whent throw surgery and when he woke up he looked in the mirror and seen himself and tanked the Dpt. director for what he has done.

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
PAC Approved

Hi @Aress ,

Your PAC has been approved on the 01/06/2023 for the following;

Approval of this model for Medical Consultant

by Jason, Scotsman and Red

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked

Kind Regards,
Jason​

Last edited: