Arthurs 096 app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:111798007

Discord name: Arthur Affton / ! ThegamingBear_28 // Thanos#1285

For how long have you played on CG SCP: since 24/1/2022 and time ingame is 1week 18 hours

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone:GMT

Character name(s): Arthur Affton

Civilian name: Eddie Osborn

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF O-1 LCPL Arthur Affton
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 0 on all
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Well Since i Can create a Great roleplay experience when I'm in a test as a Researcher or D class or even a guard. as i have played 096 before on a different Site i believe that can Help with Roleplaying as 096 on this Site i do know a decent amount of 096 lore so i believe that will also help me
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: When he is in his CC staring at the wall with his hands covering his face with no one looking at his face. if someone sees his face 096-1 he will enter a Rage State then hunt down the 096-1 once killed he will sit down and cover his face again and start crying unless another Person sees his face.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Yes and no he has to Find 096-1 and kill him if he is in D block then 096 will enter Dblock and kill him. but if a CI looks at him from their base he cant run to Dblock to kill them all
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
once 096-1 has been terminated By Via guards or 096 he will sit down and will start to cry/sob with his hands on his face. then the MTF With scramblers on to stop them from seeing 096 face. they Will need to place a Bucket over 096 faces to stop people from seeing his face. once the Bucket is placed on 096 face he can be cuffed with the SCP Cuffs and Dragged back to his CC. if not enraged via 096 photo

Status
Not open for further replies.