Artyom Kalashnikov Discord ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artyom Alekseyevich

Feb 23, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: Merisiili#2284

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP, MRP, Rust, Main, everything else i forgot

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 460048759452073986

Date of ban (if known): dont remember
Reason for ban (if known): Multiple Counts Of Racism + Anti-Semitism

Who banned you?: Kiwi Or Connor

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: once

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and understand why they were wrong and violated the community's rules. I want to express my sincere remorse for any negative impact caused by my behavior.

I deeply apologize for my actions and any inconvenience or disruption they may have caused to other community members or the community as a whole. I understand that my behavior was inappropriate and goes against the values and guidelines of the community. I take full responsibility for my actions and the consequences that followed.

In retrospect, I realize that I acted impulsively and without considering the consequences of my behavior. I allowed my emotions to get the better of me, leading me to engage in actions that were disruptive and disrespectful. I understand now that this was a breach of trust within the community and a violation of the established norms.

I want to assure the community that I have learned from my mistakes and am committed to making positive changes. I have reflected upon the impact of my actions and the importance of maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment. To prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future, I plan to be more vigilant in following the community's rules and guidelines. I will take the time to familiarize myself thoroughly with the community's expectations and seek guidance if I am unsure about certain behaviors.

I believe it is important to mention that my previous contributions to the community have been positive. I have actively participated in roleplay scenarios (In-Game), assisted other community members. These instances showcase that my recent behavior was an exception rather than the norm. I am committed to returning to the community and rebuilding the trust that was lost.

I understand that the decision to unban me rests with the community administrators, and I respectfully request that you reconsider my ban. I genuinely regret my actions and am dedicated to becoming a better member of the community. Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal.

-Artyom Kalashnikov/Merisiili

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Artyom Alekseyevich ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am today accepting your ban appeal for the discord servers you stated above. You appear to be remorseful for your actions and I hope that you do exactly as you say in your appeal.

Please note that if you do fall back into your old ways, then you would have a slim chance at an appeal in the future as we do not tolerate this kind of language on our servers.

Kind Regards,

Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.