Aryzael Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryzael

Nov 10, 2022
Your in-game name:Aryzael
Your SteamID: 76561198871605713
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198871605713/
Date of ban: 11/10/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):MRDM
Who banned you:Mickle
Ban length?: 2 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Let them kill me instead.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: I’d get run up on by like 3 people with knives tryna stab me and gensec wouldn’t help so I had to defend myself so I’d fight back. They’d also steal my grenades and flare guns and stuff when I’d use keycards so I killed them for that. I followed the rules and did nothing wrong. I stayed in RP and never went out. I only killed people who attacked me first or stole my stuff which I got.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Never broken character and have no warnings.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I've been having lots of fun and relaxed its fun to play with my friends and I enjoy being on the server and rping.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
According to the other staff that had called me into the sit you had rdm'd 12 people, I checked logs and saw it was true hence the ban

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Aryzael,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
Upon reviewing the situation, I've reduced your ban to 3 days.
You're not allowed to be killing Class-Ds without a valid reason, Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should do either. Killing Class-Ds without a valid reason is considered RDM. Make sure you have a valid reason prior killing people.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.