Denied AS Val Buff/New DEA Dpt. Manager Loadout

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: I'd like for the AS Val to do 35 damage to the chest which I believe is the same statistic as an ARX (which was recently nerfed in terms of recoil I think). The AS Val apparently got a "buff" but all it does is 28 damage to the chest. If possible, I'd also like for the recoil to be reduced ever so slightly, just so this gun could be on-par with the VHS, ARX and FHR-40. I absolutely hate this gun and would rather something like the Ghost R5 or SOPMOD altogether.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: Not sure if this has been suggested before but mine is different because it would be changing the Dpt. Manager loadout/buffing the AS Val.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

- Better DEA manager gameplay
- Better PVP
- Balances gun
- Allows more people to enjoy the AS Val

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

- People complaining about the changed loadout/AS Val buff in OOC
- People calling the change too OP even though there are more powerful guns already available like: Ghost R5, VHS, FHR-40, F200, ARX, etc

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: The positives outweigh the negatives in this case. It's a small change that will lead to some better PVP for all GOIs that decide to use the buffed AS Val.

Alternatively, if it is decided that the Dpt. Manager primary weapon will be changed instead of the AS Val being buffed, it will at least make the Dpt. Manager role more playable. I don't think a Jr. CL4 position like Special Agent should have the same primary weapon (AS Val) as a Sr. CL4 role position like Dpt. Manager. Sr. CL4 positions should be unique and different than Jr. CL4's in terms of loadout in my opinion, especially considering the fact a finite amount of people will be holding said position in the first place.

(SL BLESS UP)

Reactions: Estere 'Orca'

Mars

Blacklisted Player
Oct 7, 2023
-Support, DEA already got 2 Weapon Kit Updates this year. Which is already more then any other Department.
and they where both dogshit

+support, also need to fix the headshot multiplier on the as val, does literally like 42 damage headshot when guns like arx and sopmod do 65+

or just change the base weapons to the FN2000 or MSBS :)

• Love
Reactions: "Peasant"

Zen

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Sep 16, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @"Peasant" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion for the following reasons:

While we are currently looking at DEA loadouts, we feel that the AS VAL is fine as it is and does not need changing.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.