Your in-game name: Ashton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196798861
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FuseeTheDeFuser/
Date of ban: 03 June 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you: I don't know
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Try not to have people call staff on me.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Nope
Why should you be unbanned: Well I understand the ban Today I was being a slight troll earlier but a admin brought me and talked to me about it letting me go without a warn then I received a 45minute in game agent jail and then when I came out of that jail I was fine I did research but then a few hours later I went up to someone pressed e on him to release walked a way without releasing him and then he got released and someone tried to arrest me so i changed jobs a bad decision I do regret what I did and I do understand because there was a few reports on me today that this type of action could of been needed but I would of settled for a jail or a warn I just wanna play SCP-RP as I enjoy it and find it fun and to be honest it is 1 out of the 2 servers I play on GMOD and I don't want to loose that. Also I should say I have no warnings on the server.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will make sure to not break rules or do want I did this time.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I enjoy the server and like I said it is 1 out of the 2 servers I play on GMOD and my friends also play it so I would like to play with them.

I would like to say thanks for using the time you have to read my Unban Appeal and I hope to see you soon.

Last edited:

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
Greetings @Ashton, yesterday there were many complaints about your behaviour from multiple players on the server and because of that I decided to spectate you to see what you were doing. From my point of view, you had no intention to roleplay (NITRP) because there were many complaints of FailRP as well as Job Abuse, which you explained in the appeal. In addition, your behaviour within the sit did not show any signs or remorse and that resulted in a NITRP ban.

Thank you for taking time to make a ban appeal and have a great day.

Ashton

Jun 3, 2022
Wales, United Kingdom
Greetings @Ashton, yesterday there were many complaints about your behaviour from multiple players on the server and because of that I decided to spectate you to see what you were doing. From my point of view, you had no intention to roleplay (NITRP) because there were many complaints of FailRP as well as Job Abuse, which you explained in the appeal. In addition, your behaviour within the sit did not show any signs or remorse and that resulted in a NITRP ban.

Thank you for taking time to make a ban appeal and have a great day.
If you spectated me then you must of been watching me for 3+ hours cause like i said after the 45minute jail I went back and actually roleplayed for a while plus with me having no warns I don't really think a ban should of been issued but I aint the staff so I can't really say and if I actually had no intent roleplay I would of got out of jail and kept doing it but I never.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Ashton ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

The factors leading up to the ban include 'Failrp, Job abuse, common mingeing' all terms used for a No Intent To Role-Play ban. Seeing that, your ban was just...

For the time spent off the server, please read the server rules to prevent this from happening again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.