Asia Yuuki Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): D4RKB3T4
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6 Days, 20 Hours.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT / BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): NATO RMP SSGT ASIA YUUKI [147]
NWO name (regiment and rank): None
Civilian name: Asia Like The Continent
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208392786

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, albeit not the best quality.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One Warning, For Hitbox abuse, As I had unwittingly combat jumped, but admitted fault.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I have been staff many a time on FIVEM, which is a GTAV roleplay community, I have held various positions from entry level, to senior leadership.
Some of this experience was in-game, moderating the quality of roleplay and ensuring that the server rules are being upheld, without overwhelming new players, who will make mistakes, taking the time to communicate effectively with these players was a huge part of my role.
I also have experience in the community maintenance side, brainstorming new ways to create engagement, interacting with the community to better understand their wants from the community.
I have never held staff roles in GMOD, but am excited to learn more about the position.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have over 1800 hours of roleplay experience on FIVEM, which consists of serious roleplay designed to emulate real life to the best a game can.
I held multiple in-game ranks ranging from entry supervisors, to Captain of the Police, in which I gained a lot of experience and skills in how to roleplay properly, even when other players might not be able to.
-I also have plenty of experience here on CG's MRP server, having first joined as a PVT in SAS almost two years ago. I stepped away from the community for a while before rejoining the MP, before it was changed to RMP, and I quickly worked my way up to MSGT in the old rank structure, before I was forced to take a long term LOA due to circumstances out of my control.
Most recently I have rejoined the RMP, and have steadily, through strong RP and dedication, have worked my way up to Staff SGT, and am hoping to push through to Master Sergeant soon.
I truly believe this large range of experience with roleplay would make me a good candidate for the position.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I Would like to dedicate at minimum 4 hours a day, but I also have other commitments outside of the game that could impact activity from time to time, should this affect my possible role within the staff team, I would make sure to be as transparent as possible, with plenty of notice to make it a smooth process.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to be considered to join the CG MRP staff team as a trial moderator to help improve the roleplay quality, and user experience on the server, and to also help me improve my skills as a role-player. If given the chance, I would love to work alongside the team to make to community a more enjoyable experience for old and new players alike. I intend to do this by communicating properly with people who have violated a rule, not just by issuing a punishment, but ensuring that they know their mistake and how to fix it for the future, as this kind of interaction is more likely to end positively.
I believe my prior experience in other communities would come in helpful especially due to the new plans rolling out to improve the quality of RP happening as of late, and that I can make a real difference in the server, and how its role play can be enjoyed.
I already know the duties of a moderator, and have the ability to perform them, I am also relatively well known on the NATO side, especially with some of the more serious members.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I Would be able to help with user interactions, creating a greater staff presence on the server to improve the quality of life for the players, and also taking some pressure off the existing team, I understand that a good moderator takes their time, and its calm during situations, ensuring they get both sides of the story.
I am also very confident in my abilities, but understand that should I make a mistake, I can always ask another member of the team for support, alongside supporting them. I was personally approached by a few members of the senior staff team today, prompting me to make an application, so I believe their judgement would also be a determining factor.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I am more than happy to answer any questions.

- Yuuki

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral

+ Good application
+ Previous experience

+/- No interactions
+/- Not seen in-game often

Hi Asia, I'm afraid I haven't had enough interactions with you to leave a complete verdict at this time. However, I wish you the best of luck.

Ilya.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Sep 8, 2021
+support
+nice application
+playtime

-little to no interaction

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+Support

I don't have much to say but I've had good interactions with you during sits and during your time in RMP. Your application is also very good which makes me willing to give you a +Support

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
Appreciate the support, and to respond to Bumble, I am on almost every day, I just get off a little bit earlier in the night then most, but I do tend to make a habit of saying hello to you when I pass most days! :)

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Oitz.Yuuki ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.