since April, over 1000 hours

In what country are you located?:

UK

Time zone:

GMT/BST

Character name(s):

'Assassin'

Civilian name:

'Assassins Aim' (changes all the time due to events)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

UK

Do you have a mic?:

yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding
E11-Commander
UNGOC-1SGT

Held
O1-Commander
UNGOC-MAJ
Intel ambassador
E11-CPL
CI-D
CI-G
CI-B

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 fail RP warn, killed a medic

-

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

I am applying for ethics committee member;

the main reason is i want a change a pace in the server. I have been in the combative side of the server for a very long time, i want to go into the more passive RP side and have a positive effect on the server on a greater scale. This will be done through creating multiple RP situations or positively benefitting the department im assigned to as a liaison.

-

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

I believe i am the best candidate for a few reasons.

-I have led multiple MTF regiments for a very long time now, this has allowed me to gain an extensive experience with paperwork and micromanaging lots of things at the same time. It has also allowed me to be creative and introduce lots of new systems for people to enjoy. Alongside this it has also allowed me to develop in overseeing a very large part of the server and be aware of everything that is going on so issues can be sorted quickly, and healthy development can continue.

-I am already aware of a lot of the things the committee does, this is because of my previous position as O1 commander which i trained some of the current standing ECMs and many others that have served their term. This i believe will have a positive impact since i already know what qualities are expected of ECMs and what they are required to do.

-Excluding MTF regiments i have led, i have consistently held a senior position for around 5-6 months now, when it wasn't MTF it was GOC MAJ which further developed my skillset is administrative work and developing new things such as the loadout changes, they received and setting the foundation for the embassy.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

The absolute main responsibility of the Ethics committee in character is to create RP within the site. This can come in many forms such as.

-Audits where ethics can march in and inspect a department, looking for any form of misconduct/ breaches of the COE however the things they may be looking for is a very long list and alot of the time depends on the situation.

-Maintaining the code of ethics and make sure any breaches are quickly dealt with, they will use Omega-1 as a tool to do this however it can be also dealt with throughout other departments without the need for O1 intervention.

-Approving tests to enable them to be conducted by the research department. This can be in the form of a 914 test.

-Approving documents.

-Hosting tribunals for people who have breached the code of ethics.

-Overseeing the department, they are assigned to holding meetings when needed.

-The more situational things such as authorising advanced armoury and authorising mass terminations if there is a need.

-

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Out of character work for the ethics committee will involve the decision making on CL4 positions and department directors. Most of the time they will work with O5 to come up with a verdict for these applications. Other work may include any work related to the department their assigned to and making sure the code of ethics is up to date.

-

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

The foundation.

Mike was born on the 16 April 1992 in the south of England, he was immediately put into a foster care system and all ties to his family are currently unknown. His childhood was relatively violent, and it always seemed like mike was on the move which forced him into a life where he had to learn to take care of himself and not rely on anyone when things needed doing. After some years Mike enlisted into the English military where he showed a wide skillset, and he clearly went above and beyond on what was expected of him. After a relatively short time in service mike was scouted for the marines where he would be able to operate without limitations and allow people to see what he was truly capable of. There was one mission however which caught the eye of the ███ foundation. Mike and his squad which consisted of 6 operatives including him were sent into the middle east where they were tasked with the assassination of multiple insurgents and their high command. As soon as they entered the area of operations they were immediately hit, and they went down. This caused 2 operatives of the team to be instantly killed, this meant Mike and his team were already 2 men short and still had a lot of ground to cover. Mike and his team slowly proceeded to their objective however they were met with fierce resistance which further caused the death of another operative, in response Mike called in for close air support however they were only able to get a few shots off before they were taken down. This small amount of time though allowed Mike and his 2 squad mates to rush to the building where their P1 objective was located. They wasted no time and moved in to clear the building, the point man breached the door however he was hit with a shotgun. Mike and his last squad mate then moved into the building taking people out along the way however when they breached into the last room, they saw that the commander had escaped, and they were running into the field located out the back of the house. Mike wasted no time however the commander was covered by snipers which took out the last person in Mikes team leaving just him, Mike took point, aimed and managed to kill the commander. After the death of the commander Mike was forced to stay low and with luck reinforcements arrived and managed to get him out of there. When Mike returned to base he was approached by some shadowy figures and then he was never seen again by the public.

Journy into O████-1.

Mike was recruited by the SCP foundation; he was immediately put into MTF unit Epsilon-11 in the squad known as Xulu-7. Here mike witnessed the true horrors of the anomalous, from SCP 682 breaching containment and destroying anything that was in its way without any promise of stopping to the horrors of 008 which once it reached a certain point seemed to be impossible to recontain. This environment allowed Mike to hone his already elite skillset to an even higher degree to which he reached a point where the ethics committee and O████-1 command started to see his potential.

After a long 049 recontainment effort mike was kidnapped, trained and recruited into the mobile task force known as Omega-1. Alongside his recruitment his true name would also be lost forever, and he would only be known by the codename of Assassin, all documents regarding Assassins true name were wiped and everyone who previously knew him were informed of his death.

Omega-1 'Laws left hand'

Assassin served in Omega-1 with pride, undergoing any mission and carrying out orders without question. This understandably earned him many promotions and within a short space of time he climbed his way to the rank of lieutenant. As a Lieutenant Assassins leadership from his time of the marines started to show and the elite regiment started to develop as a whole, after hard work and dedication Assassin earned himself the commander position to which he served in that position for many months, developing the regiment and undertaking missions that normal units wouldn't be able to handle alone. The most infamous mission undertaken involved the organisation known as OT&D, Omega-1 breach and cleared floor 10 to which they were betrayed by their ISD counterparts, however they were able to quickly regain their footing and proceeded to defend the ethics committee against impossible odds, unfortunately the rest of the mission however is covered in black inc and kill agents.

Role reassignment-present

After a long time of service Assassin stepped down as Commander of omega 1 to which 2 weeks later, he was met with a request from ethics and the figures in the shadows. Assassin was requested to return to the regiment which introduced him to the foundation and use his skillset there for the betterment of site 65. This is where Assassin currently resides however even though E11 is not classified alot of information on Assassin even new things is covered in black inc due to the nature of his past. He sits back more now and commands his unit from the backline and works on making sure things are kept together from both a practical and admin standpoint.

Uncle Big T

Apr 16, 2022
+support
-major impact left in O-1
-documents that were created by this man are still used

-wonderful person
-still helps O1 in his own way
-constantly used the code of ethics
-one of the most trusted members on the server

Honestly ill be genuinely surprised if assassin doesn't get this role, he is a great man with even greater accomplishments and would be a pleasure to work with him again !

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
+++ Support
> AMAZING APPLICATION.
> So much experience.
> Staff Punishments to time played ratio is insane.
> Lore is great!
> Limited interactions with you, but they were all good.
BEST OF LUCK MY FRIEND!

Anthony "Pilot"

May 9, 2022
+Support
-A god doing documents
-A lot of experience with Ethics
-Detailed Application
-Some experience with O-1
(jk)
- Cl4 experience
-More than active
-Chad

-He will become an Ethics Nerd (jk?)

Good luck with the application, can't wait to see you rushing CI as an ECM.

luka

Apr 18, 2022
Big +++support
With an impressive backlog of commanding positions and a track record for fixing up wherever he's assigned - he's more than qualified for the role of ECM.

Best of luck

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Bruh you just got E11 commander
Please refrain from commenting on such applications without having anything useful to say e.g a +/- support with sufficient reasoning behind to back up your point.

P.S he was O1 COM For an extremely long time and was only given E-11 COM as a temporary position as such to ensure the regiment was kept to standard in the absence of a COM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: INSANE and Wonka

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Regardless, @AssassinsAim I will be leaving a + Support for the following reasons,

- Extreme amounts of CL4 experience and leading departments.
- O-1 Commander for a very long time gathering a lot of ethics experience etc.
- competent and professional
- Ready to take the next step

Best of luck!

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
- Fixed lot of issues for o1
-Fixed E11
I never expected you to apply for ecm i wish you good luck brother

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Dear @AssassinsAim,
Regarding your application for Ethics Committee Member,
I want to voice out my +Support for the following reasons:
- Extreme competence in the Ethics field;
- Long-standing service within the foundation in senior positions (CL4 experience);
- Trusted member of the community, assigned E-11 COM for temporary fix;
- Professional attitude, never been seen behaving unprofessional;
- Active enough to make a difference within the site;
- Friendly and caring personality, always ready to help those in need/with questions;

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
+Support
Literally the most based person the server has ever seen,
MF got 2 departments to the up-most quality

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Assassin, i will give you a +SUPPORT, since you are an amazing person with lots of knowledge.
Definately fit for the role.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Assassin's application for a position on The Ethics Committee.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest as a member of the Ethics Committee, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be on The Ethics Committee and welcome you into the fold. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview and the cooldown on the private agreement has concluded.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
Broda Kagen

Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.