Assassin's GM demotion/blacklist appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssassinsAim

May 24, 2022
Name:

Assassin

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:114567350

Previous Rank (convert if required):

Game master

Who demoted you?:

Yeke or Fox cant entirely remember

Date of demotion?:

22/1/23 (might be slightly off, should say it on my card)

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

UK

What is the case against you?:

Resigned without handing in a notice

Is this true?:

Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:

Demoted from Mod for not meeting requirements however this was without a blacklist due to the circumstances alongside only being slightly off requirements + this was a long time ago

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:

1 FailRP warn, around 10 months ago

What is your side of the story?:

Gonna give more of a brief description since quite abit of it is due to personal circumstances which I don't want to go into here.

I was getting very burnt out from both a staff and in character standpoint and taking on an unnecessary workload for things that were simply outside of my boundary of responsibility. Alongside this my communication with other people regarding these issues was poor and in combination with an impulsive decision being made lead to nobody really knowing the issues until the day I resigned and took the blacklist.

This in combination with IRL commitments pressing during the months of January/February I just wanted to reduce the amount of things I had to do with immediate effect so I told Fox and Yeke that I wish to resign and have no more commitments to the server which lead to the blacklist due to me not handing in my notice.

Why should you return / what will you change?:

I feel like i should return because GM goes hand in hand with most in character positions when it comes to maintaining the rank alongside having the ability to enhance multiple RP situations as they pop up to increase the enjoyment people get out of it.

Alongside the small scale situations also running main events and assisting where needed is something i have always enjoyed doing and being a game master allows for more creative freedom then in character positions.

The main thing that I will improve and has proven to be the biggest issue is communication and reacting impulsively to certain situations most notably resigning from positions. Both of these issues are something I am actively working on to improve alongside avoiding burnout by not taking on high workloads when I simply don't need to.

Last edited:

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
+Support
Great guy
Hosted pretty good events when on GM
Knows how to do rp well
Trusted in the community

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ SUPPORT
- Mature
- Only has 1 warning

+- Might have to find more time in your schedule to accommodate being on the GM team.

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
+Support

The reason that Assassin left the GM team was due to an absurd amount of stress of taking on SL responsibilities and duties , and was a huge help with the resent SC/SA revamp.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @AssassinsAim,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After careful consideration, I have decided to bring you back as a Gamemaster.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.