Denied Assistant Change in the Chain of Command

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This would change
O5/Ethics Assistants (when not under direct orders from O5/Ethics)
in the Rules of the Chain of Command from being higher than MTF CO, and what not to be placed under
Executive Researchers | Medical Consultants | Ambassadors | Special Agents | Security Captains | MTF Commissioned Officers
This is because Assistants sometimes abuse their powers, while yes an O5/EC can deal with it, so it makes no sense why an MTF CO is lower than an assistant when not under orders

I would be fine if it's changed so MTF CO Is higher than Assistant, and Assistant is higher than Consultant and what not. Either or works

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Fewer Assistants abusing powers
Gives a point to being promoted to MTF CO rather than having an assistant order you around

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

I'm not entirely sure, I would think Assistant not having much else to do, and not being a stepping stone to get into SA.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

As Noticed, some ECAs/OSAs ( at least in the US) abuse there chain of command positions at times. It also adds a reason to go for MTF CO rather than becoming an assistant, be an assistant for awhile, and become SA. While assistant helps it adds a change to the chain of command

• Love
Reactions: Michael Dzhetnikov
+Support
Assistants should NOT be above MTF COs if they're not under direct orders from their heads (O5/EC), it makes no sense. Although I do believe they should remain above Executive, Consultant and such.

Their position now is a bit too high and their say should rely more on asking then ordering if they are acting outside of direct orders imo.

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Claire,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

The Assistants are currently high up due to their knowledge.
We won't be lowering their Chain of Command position since they technically still posses knowledge almost equivalent to O5.
If there are assistants abusing their positions, they will be removed from their position.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Haha
Reactions: Gizzmo
Status
Not open for further replies.