Character name(s): Harold T. Astolfo

Civilian name: Harold T. A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:
-yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 2 failrp warns 3 months ago . and a Ardm. Mostly by accident because saying name of a particular MTF unit member.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

-I want to go farther game experience of higher requirement roles. and I know the responsibility is a really important part of scp rp.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

-In my experience of security sgt. I just love leading new gensec/agents in game. teaching them wat to do. wat to say. Like cadet always being confuse of code numbers

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- ·5 surface civilian interrogation report
·2 Arrest report
What makes a document good?:

First : clear conclusion
Second : grammatically correct
Third : No overtalkes

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

- ·manage & organized c3 agents
·correct new agent/newbie
·report to the Department Director and Deputy director regular.
·direct a large/serious case of crime and overstep.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Harold T. Astolfo , a former soldier of Taiwan army intelligence unit, Taiwan Military Intelligence Bureau.
When Harold is still in the TMIB. He was kind of a talented member, while working on intels and stuff, he accidentally peeked through the documents intels of the foundation
After a while of scouting about the foundation, Harold aplied a job at the foundation. After years of training , learning riot control/heavy weapon license. Harold become a efficient security sgt of riot control team.

Deleted member 2482

-Support
+Support
  • Good amount of documents written
  • No recent warnings
Neutral
  • No interactions with
-Support
  • Never seen you in game at least once
  • Seemed to lied or exaggerated about your time on the server
  • Horrible application
  • Bare bones lore

In the future I would recommend you get more well known in the community, as I have seen multiple people who are pretty active mention no interactions, to add to that improve your application, if you are having problems with what to write look at other peoples applications​

-support

For how long have you played on CG SCP : 10 months
This is simply not possible.
-In my experience of security sgt. I just love leading new gensec/agents in game. teaching them wat to do. wat to say. Like cadet always being confuse of code numbers
You are talking about your experience as a GENSEC SGT, this experience is close to irrelevant to Internal Affairs, as per policy of Internal Affairs, IA agents/ops are not to preform GENSEC duties and the other way around.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- ·manage & organized c3 agents
·correct new agent/newbie
·report to the Department Director and Deputy director regular.
·direct a large/serious case of crime and overstep.
These are only some of the responsibilities of being an Ambassador, you train new agents but also keep enforcing the LC, CoC and CoE. Besides this, you set up meetings, help with documents and grade them. You also are responsible for taking action against misbehaving agents/ops, things like banning and a lot of behind the scene kind of work, these are just to name a few.

imagen_2022-08-25_154231330.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Astolfo.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. We've come to the conclusion that you are not qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador.

To keep it simple, you made a lackluster application into which went close to no effort, lied on it, and nobody I ask knows who you are.

Don't let this discourage you from reapplying in the future,

Kindest Regards,
Director Katona.

Status
Not open for further replies.