Astra's Gamemaster Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astra

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Jun 17, 2023
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): ttvcasual
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP? I started playing in June of this year (1000+ Hours)
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Astra
Chaos name (include your rank): "Astra" CI-A
Civilian name: Gulch
GOC name: Astra LTGEN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:460086739
Discord ID (name#0000): Gulch.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: US SCPRP
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings?
-No
Do you have any prior experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Yes, I hosted events in another community to improve RP and morale.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I do have experience with serious roleplays. I hosted many events on a serious Police RP
How many hours can you be on every day?:
- 6 hours a day
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to become a Gamemaster on Civil Networks SCPRP to improve RP for all factions. Being the UNGOC LTGEN has shown me that sometimes RP is lacking, and I want to fix it firsthand. I want to give everyone equal opportunities to enjoy events. Being a Gamemaster would allow me to engage with the community more deeply. I constantly brainstorm about fun events, and it would be awesome to finally put these ideas forward, all in the hopes of improving other's experiences.

What can you help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I can bring someone ready to provide the player base with in-depth events that are intriguing and engaging. I am unique over the other applicants because I'm always prepared to improve, and I take player feedback extremely seriously to provide players with the ultimate experience. I can also think of things quickly and am always ready to adapt during events to ensure smooth sailing events everyone likes.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

You see a man you have never seen before in the research department break room. You believe they are a new hire, but as you begin to talk to them, they disappear. SCP 507 has made its way into the beloved site 65. Can you figure out their secrets, or will they slip out of your grasp?
This event will rely upon the interactions with SCP 507. There are multiple ways it can go. If you interact wisely, you may find some exciting information about some of the contained anomalies in the site.

You hear a loud crash on the surface. Following the loud noise, you start detecting high hume levels in pinewood. What do you find? An egg is sitting in a crater on pinewood planes. As you take it back to your base, it begins to hatch, and a small dinosaur resembling a triceratops climbs out. This event will vary between the GOI’s. This anomaly is extraordinarily impressionable, so don't let it fall into the wrong hands, or it could lead to chaos.

The sound of construction fills Pinewood. While investigating, you notice a new house that wasn't there before. After investigating, you enter the house and realize there is furniture capable of speech and movement. It would be best if you dealt with these exciting personalities to find out why they are there. This event is meant for every surface GOI. It will be a fun event that isn’t very serious, but it can go many different ways depending on specific interactions. (Based off of SCP 2257)

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Don’t trust the trees: After a blood moon, something strange happens to the trees on the surface.

[PINEWOOD NEWS] Citizens of Pinewood, please stay in the safety of your own home. It is not safe, I repeat; do not leave your homes. The trees can’t be trusted.

[Foundation Announcements] There has been a mass breach of SCP-867. We do not know the cause, but we need all available Mobile Task Forces in the garage for briefing. I repeat all Mobile Task Forces to the garage for a briefing.

This event will force all the GOIs to work together to liquidate the instances of SCP-867 and develop a cure for the infection before it's too late. The Chaos Insurgency will be helping out the UNGOC and Foundation, but they also have their own goals in mind: Total Weaponization. The result will be devastating if they can figure out how to control SCP-867 instances. UNGOC’s and Foundation's Goal is to find out the Chaos Insurgency's plans before they are successful and stop them for the greater good of Pinewood.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: A Unknown Governing Body is within the Site, and the Ethics Committee Gets a summons. O-1 is told the Committee will be terminated for crimes against the Foundation. Do they follow orders or show loyalty to the ones who controlled them for so long?
A-1: Alpha-1 operatives have received orders directly from the 05-1 to investigate specific clearance four personnel that may have ties with the Church of the Broken God. They must find out who works for the Church, without blowing their cover and ruining the operation.
Nu-7: It is December 21; strange disappearances always occur this time of the year in Pinewood. Nu-7 has been sent out to discover what is causing these disappearances and capture it alive. SCP-4666 is an elderly male of European descent with a highly emaciated appearance. He is known to stalk his targets until the final night of a Weissnatch Event. Then, he proceeds to kill the family and capture the youngest child but not this year since Mobile Task Force Nu-7 is on the scene.
E-11: A loud banging noise comes from SCP-049's Containment cell. E-11 Is sent to investigate. They expect the worst but are faced with an excited 049 screaming, "THE PESTILENCE! I FINALLY CURED IT!". Behind 049, they see a reanimated corpse capable of much more than usual. E-11's job is to study this new 049-2 instance and determine why it's so unique.
CI: An unknown organization has sensitive information on the Chaos Insurgency's Delta Command. This organization is a heavily militarized force, and it won't be easy. They must send the best of the best. A strike team consisting of Delta operatives has been deployed to determine the information and terminate the individuals as quickly as possible before the secrets get into the wrong hands.
UNGOC: A member of the 108 council arrives at the bunker heavily guarded by operatives from the Physics division. They are to discuss future funding due to underperformance. The GOC must prove to the 108 council members that they deserve to stay in operation.
Foundation Staff: There have been reports that SCP-500 pills have slowly been disappearing from Medbay, and it is believed that a rogue foundation employee has been selling them to the Chaos Insurgency. Find out who they are and bring them to justice.

Jun 17, 2022
+Support
+ Good Event Ideas
+ Active on the server
+ Great at server RP

"Rockin"

Roles Holding
- UN-GOC SGT -
DEA Agent

Roles Held
MTF B-1 LT
MTF E-11 LCPL
CI-A

"I hope that you find the path to greatness and seize every opportunity that comes your way. With determination, perseverance, and a strong belief in yourself, there's no doubt you can make greatness a reality. Remember, it's your journey, and you have the potential to achieve incredible things" - ?????????333 -

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Application Accepted

Hi @Astra
On behalf of the Game Master Team, I would like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been accepted for the position of Trial Game Master.

Please reach out to myself, Starling, or Ryota for your interview.

Kind Regards,
Event Team Supervisor Stee Ven

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.