Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin24535

May 8, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):austing2022
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: i have played CG SCP-RP for 3 years
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Austin Terror Afton
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Mike Anderson
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:99492999
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for?: USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes i have made a moderation application in the past I have the link right here
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-austin-terror-afton-moderator-application.3626/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: not to my knowledge
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: no I do not but I want to learn about being a GM
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i have a lot of experience in serious RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: i can be on from 12AM to 9PM CST
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: First off I Really enjoy this server and I can see it becoming more fun if we have someone on the GM team that also has great knowledge about different SCPs or incase we need a SCP that is made up i can draw up some stuff for a SCP / anomaly or for any GOI that grabs the Foundations attention

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a very big amount of knowledge of SCPs and the GOIs that the foundation know of also I have a very creative mind when it comes to Custom SCPS/ Anomaly's

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
SCP-080 Blackout Event: the site has recently been experiencing power failures all over the site for unknown reasons all personal are advice to have flashlights on hand never know what might be lurking in the dark - (this Event would involve the foundation only)
SCP-127 Temp Contiment Transfure: SCP 127 is being taken to Site 65 for temp contament due to the site it was being stored at was raided by a unknown GOI -(Foundation only.)
UIU Convoy Disaster: the FBI UIU was transporting some Item SCPs to site 65 and the UNGOC Base in pinewood But CI has discovered about the Convoy and not the FBI UIU needs help from the Foundation and the UNGOC to save the Convoy from falling into Enemy hands (this Event would have CI, the Foundation, the UNGOC and Civs

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
!!!Unknown GOI in Pinewood!!!!
There is some unknown Activity at the Lake House in Pinewood there is a group of people appear of meeting up with CI for a unknown deal but it appears they are all speaking in Russian they all looked armed to the Teeth would advice caution

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: If the GOI is to be a identified O-1 are going to have to have Ethics to try and negotiate with the GOI to ask them to leave if possible
A-1:A-1 are to be with SI to relay the information to the Site inspector about who the GOI is and what they are doing in pinewood so close to the foundation
Nu-7: NU7 are going to have to work with Intel to find out who this GOI is and also act as first response incase of this GOI being a threat
E-11: E-11 will be on standby incase of a New anomaly being found within the GOIs possession
CI: Meet up with the unknown GOI and Discuss about why there here and what they want from a CI cell all the way up in the town of pinewood
Foundation Staff: Intel Agents are going to gather intelligence about this unknown GOI to find out who they are and report it to any SA or SC immediately

Deleted member 1285

Poorly written application, redo all questions as clearly no effort has been put into this.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Austin24535
On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that the application is lacking details and appears very short. I recommend adding detail to the events and color coding things to make things easier to read.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory​

Status
Not open for further replies.