Your in-game name: Austin "The Lean Demon"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112491915
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/580011/
Date of ban: 27/03/2022 (I think)
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Crash attempt
Who banned you: Dont know, does not state who banned me
Ban length?: Perma ban
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not spawning in to much Lean using SCP-294
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I been warned and banned a few times, but its been quite some time since my last warn I believe.
Why should you be unbanned: I am sorry for what i did, It was never in my intentions to ruin the server for anyone and definitely not to try and crash it. It was all suppossed to be a joke that went way to far. And i can admit i over did it.But as soon as I noticed the server was lagging i stopped. I then tried to fix it by myself but i also called for help in the OOC and admitted i could have something to do with it.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can say right here right now that I will never do something like this ever again and i will behave if im ever allowed to be let back in.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I like this server alot and i have meet alot fun people that i enjoy to play with and just having a chat with, I also enjoy the community that surrounds this server and the lore aspect of it.

I am sorry for what i did it was never meant to lead to this and i never had any intentions to almost cause a crash. I hope you reading this will understand.

With regards
Gustav AKA Austin

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Austin,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After having a discussion with Senior Server Leadership, we've come to the decision to reduce your ban to 4 weeks.
Please make sure that this situation does not repeat itself and be more careful with your actions.

Your ban will be lifted on the 26/04/22.​

Status
Not open for further replies.