Auto Blacklist Appeal (SCPRP-USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2023
Your in-game name: Brandon 'Butcher' Rogers
Your SteamID: 76561198274174708
Your steam community link: (Not sure exactly what this is?)
Date of blacklist: Nov 9 (I believe)
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: According to a senior moderator in the discord, I was blacklisted automatically because of VPN, after a chat he relized I play on geforce now due to being on MacBook and having a natively low frame rate, so that's why I believe I got black listed
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I play on GeForce Now for every game (im on Mac that's why)
Please list any alt accounts: N/A
Who blacklisted you? (if known): N/A
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I mean I can stop playing on GeForce now, but id prefer not to due to the extreme low frames I get without it (yes im talking 7-15 Frames and all low settings without it)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? 2 warnings, 1 pac-ban that was appealed and won.
Why should you be unblacklisted: I have no game bans, nor have done anything wrong than play on geforce now to improve framerate.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Yes I can, I will use geforce now again tho unless told otherwise.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/ I have spent over 200 Canadian dollars on this server, and I also play it every day after a long day at uni.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Hello!

You will need to provide to us the other account that was banned at the time, failure to do so will result in a denial.

CS Winkie

Nov 5, 2023
Hello!

You will need to provide to us the other account that was banned at the time, failure to do so will result in a denial.

CS Winkie
Good evening!
There is no other account? I play on GeForce now, so could the ip that was used in that game session also been used by a banned player?

Thank you!

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Brandon "butcher" Rogers

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist appeal - sorry for the delay in responding.

We will be unblacklisting you now - please note however that our servers do not allow VPNs or proxies - if you have any issues joining please make a support ticket on the Discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.